DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Flyer from the UK.

R_DRONEFLYER

Reactions
Good Evening All,

I have joined this forum as I am new to drone flying and live in the UK... I am looking to see if there are any groups and where would you recommend to fly a drone in the UK?

Will be great to chat more to you all!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: R_DRONEFLYER
Hi, welcome to mavic pilots.I live in the north east of uk.There is some very knowledgeable and friendly members on this forum who are happy to help.Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions,I have learned a lot here.

Reactions: R_DRONEFLYER
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Maybe you can look also for information on the body in the UK that controls the rules of flying, here in Australia, CASA has just released an App for IOS and Android called "Can You Fly There" that tells you immediately whether you can fly there or not as well of any other recommendations and all the rules for drones. The UK may well have something similar.

This forum has so many answers, you will be up to speed in no time.

Have fun flying your Mavic

Maybe you can look also for information on the body in the UK that controls the rules of flying, here in Australia, CASA has just released an App for IOS and Android called "Can You Fly There" that tells you immediately whether you can fly there or not as well of any other recommendations and all the rules for drones. The UK may well have something similar.

This forum has so many answers, you will be up to speed in no time.

Have fun flying your Mavic

Hi R_DRONEFLYER,

Try this one if your on ios,

NATS Drone Assist: helping you to fly safely by Altitude Angel Ltd
NATS Drone Assist: helping you to fly safely on the App Store

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member