DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware: V01.03.0600

Works great....brings up a map showing the last known position of the aircraft. (Similar to "find my iPone")
I believe this shows a lot. Maybe DJI would like to mimic Apple's find my iDevice feature. Perhaps in the future, they could enhance this service in a way so that if someone loses their drone and someone else finds it and try to use it, you would be notified through that screen of your drone's last known location. Even better, they could even send you a notification in real time as soon as your drone's location is captured. This could be just a start, but towards to a right direction. Just thinking....

Reactions: D700 and Mavic 57
Apologise if this has already been asked but I upgraded through DJI Assistant but in the DJI Go App it still says "firmware upgrade required", is this a common issue

Apologise if this has already been asked but I upgraded through DJI Assistant but in the DJI Go App it still says "firmware upgrade required", is this a common issue
Did you update your controller as well?

Reactions: Shrek
Not sure? How do you update the controller? Same as the drone and plug it in to a USB port on your computer?
Yup, or you can do it through the app, but since your drone is updated I would just plug the controller in to the computer.

I updated with the app. Took 10 mins maybe less. Also got an update for NFZ map or something but i didnt do that one i just backed out. Anybody update their nfz map?

Reactions: Soundtekk
I think this is an impressive improvement list for this update!
e03bebfde81826332a71fc2b56718f41.jpg

Reactions: Flash1034
The most interesting and "useful" part of this update is the ability to silence the remotes low battery warning! Hopefully the mavic low battery warning is next!

Please!!!! Or let you turn the **** thing down.

Hi mate, tried so many times now, getting a bit peed off, on DJI assistant 2, updated remote no problem, aircraft will not, so I downgraded to V01.03.0400, all ok, upgraded to V01.03.0550, all ok...then upgrade to V01.03.0600, hangs at 57% then fails, upload error 0x020106, Wtf?

Same here but the solution for that mate, keep on updating till it succeed :)

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Succesful / Simple Firmware Upgrade Report

Just updated the firmware on the mavic, the RC and the DJI GO 4 App on iPad Mini 4. All through Wifi - didn't take long at all. No snags or hitches.

Took it for a 15 min test flight - sport mode / 4K video / basic flight and hovering - everything seems perfectly fine to me.
I didn't really do a thorough test on any of the new features, I just wanted make sure everything still worked well.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Upgraded from .0400. Made a 25 min test, gps, sport, rth, hovering 4k rec everything ok.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiraMir