DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

Are any off you uk/ Europe people joined in here
DJI Mavic Owners UK / EU On Facebook
Sorry didn't copy the link.

Not sure why I would given I got mine already however in the spirit of being a nice human if there's 10 people that want one, I ll do it again. Aslong as they aren't mongs, I ve had to spoon feed a few in the first group and I don't want to be a parent yet. [emoji23]

Last edited:
Received list -

1) random
2) rustydiver
3)mikeinletcombe

Received list

1) random
2) rustydiver
3)mikeinletcombe
4) Pedro
5) tom Bolton

Last edited:
Received list -

1) random
2) rustydiver
3)mikeinletcombe
I'm happy to do it. I realise you gain nothing out of it. Unless there are other accessories you want free p&p for? Either way I'm in in. Should we set a date for orders?

I have also received mine today.

Thanks Fido for organising and sending the sleeves out! [emoji106]

Reactions: Fido
Received list

1) random
2) rustydiver
3)mikeinletcombe
4) Pedro
5) tom Bolton

Got mine too Fido, thanks for that, my original post was a little tongue in cheek, but hey, worked out nice in the end to get a group up

Reactions: Fido
Received list

1) random
2) rustydiver
3)mikeinletcombe
4) Pedro
5) tom Bolton
6) greymonkey

I'm happy to do it. I realise you gain nothing out of it. Unless there are other accessories you want free p&p for? Either way I'm in in. Should we set a date for orders?

Let me get this first group buy finished off - only a couple more to confirm receipt and I ll do another one. Not just for sleeves but anything anyone wants from the website can go onto the order .

Sound fair enough?!

I ll get a list going of what people want etc and bosh it all in one order then forward out to people as I have done this time.

[emoji108]

Dji Group buy number 2 - if anyone wants anything else from dji website the. Please copy and paste yourself onto the list with what it is you want to order. I will collate the list and PM everyone with details of how to make payment .

1) mavicpro2 - Sleeve
2) willvardy - sleeve

Dji Group buy number 2 - if anyone wants anything else from dji website the. Please copy and paste yourself onto the list with what it is you want to order. I will collate the list and PM everyone with details of how to make payment .

1) mavicpro2 - Sleeve
2) willvardy - sleeve

where can i check this sleeve?

and what's the price if i join for the group-buy?

they cost about $17 include shipping from ebay..

Get one off eBay then buddy! Being in Sweden will not make it economical for me to ship to you.

Reactions: Mike_in_Letcombe
Get one off eBay then buddy! Being in Sweden will not make it economical for me to ship to you.

who said anything by "economical for you" ?

i guess you dont do this as a nice gesture.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki