DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member here and

Sprocket

Reactions
soon to be MPP owner and pilot. Currently waiting on my CEO/CFO/wifey to appropriate my yearly hobby funds.
I plan to purchase the Platinum for my 17 yr. old grandson to jointly own. He is a straight A student that likes challenges. I will expect him to get his 107 license.
I have lurked here for awhile and have found the site to be very helpful to learn about the sport of drone flying.
I do have a suggestion for this site, though. Please don't bark at me for suggesting a change to the site in my first post. It is just a suggestion. An airgun site that I frequent has a map feature that allows members to put a stickpin showing their location. Airgun Nation map Seems it would be a nice feature for here too. Mavic pilots might live near to you that you are completely unaware of. You may find a new flying buddy. Again, just a suggestion.
BTW, I live in a rural area of N.Central Missouri U.S.A. Thanks for a great group and a really neat website.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

soon to be MPP owner and pilot. Currently waiting on my CEO/CFO/wifey to appropriate my yearly hobby funds.
I plan to purchase the Platinum for my 17 yr. old grandson to jointly own. He is a straight A student that likes challenges. I will expect him to get his 107 license.
I have lurked here for awhile and have found the site to be very helpful to learn about the sport of drone flying.
I do have a suggestion for this site, though. Please don't bark at me for suggesting a change to the site in my first post. It is just a suggestion. An airgun site that I frequent has a map feature that allows members to put a stickpin showing their location. Airgun Nation map Seems it would be a nice feature for here too. Mavic pilots might live near to you that you are completely unaware of. You may find a new flying buddy. Again, just a suggestion.
BTW, I live in a rural area of N.Central Missouri U.S.A. Thanks for a great group and a really neat website.
Howdy from Wyoming @Sprocket , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum and not barking back at you but we do have this section
Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers . Not like what you speak of and have seen those .
Is a good suggestion though and who knows we might end up with one Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themirac