DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Forum

I have registered my m2, I have taken the trust test and I'm all good. I wanted to know how many other people have registered their m2's and also if anyone has added anything to their m2 ( lights, motor covers etc... ) thinking of doing both by not sure of the effect the extra weight will have on my drone. Any insight will be appreciated.

Hello from the Crossroads of America QKOLIVER.

Loads of information here on the sites.

Use the search engine at the top right of the page for threads.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Thank you!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey, I'm Q and I'm new to the drone community. Looking for some insight, tips and to meet some people. Want to what I might get out of this before I upgrade. I bought a mini 2 about a month ago and I've taken it out only twice so far.
Took m2 out today to the lake front for my third flight only. I bought it only to take pictures of me and my wife and the grandkids, and of course to fly around a bit. It ended up being a little more windy then I was comfortable with so I didn't fly really high of far away from me at all. I only got about 15 minutes out of each one of my batteries. I got a little brave and went out over Lake Michigan. ( I was safe, when boats came close I flew my m2 back to me until it was clear. )Photo_6553604_DJI_4_jpg_4492494_0_202173151834_photo_original.jpgPhoto_6553623_DJI_23_jpg_4082727_0_20217318244_photo_original.jpg

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661