DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

My newegg order from 11/25 finally has a working tracking #. It's in China and says Tues delivery. Mine says "shipping exception" also.

Last edited:
My 12/1 order finally moved, exception (a customs thing), cleared and it is scheduled to be delivered by Wednesday!

Stupid 11/3 BB order is getting to me Thursday! I will have 2 Flyless ... ugh

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Apple store order ready for pickup. 12/2 order for 5 combo still in verification... =( Hurry up I have auctions that are ending soon! lol

Last edited:
My 12/1 order finally moved, exception (a customs thing), cleared and it is scheduled to be delivered by Wednesday!

Stupid 11/3 BB order is getting to me Thursday! I will have 2 Flyless ... ugh

There are uneven focusing issue on some of the Mavics. I would open the 12/1 order and check if there is any issue. Return it if yours is one of them.

Has anyone been able to get fedex to redirect the shipment to a store to pick up? I tried calling them and they said they couldnt do that and that i would have to call the shipper directly. Does that mean DJI? And Would that work?

Well i placed a Order with Newegg today. Pretty much giving up on my Oct 4th Amazon Prime order. Kind of sucks starting over. Feel like i wasted two moths for nothing. Not sure what to expect. maybe get it before Jan 1st? Amazon Prime has had zero to ship out so we will see which gets here first

Well i placed a Order with Newegg today. Pretty much giving up on my Oct 4th Amazon Prime order. Kind of sucks starting over. Feel like i wasted two moths for nothing. Not sure what to expect. maybe get it before Jan 1st? Amazon Prime has had zero to ship out so we will see which gets here first

Same here, I cancelled my amazon order, black Friday came around and ordered through dji and I just cancelled that..was hearing people on here getting orders processed after placed on 12/1. ..so I just ordered through newegg,well see what happens

I've read here people have received shipping notices for orders from 12/1 and 12/2.
So I hoping.

A lot of the 12/2 orders haven't heard anything yet. I am one of them. We just have to wait patiently with everyone else.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661