DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Looks like they realized they were sending out too many free drones. Last orders were shipped 12/1 and the rest are on hold. =(

^ 1/13 ship date. I bet they are going to hold orders until thos "will ship" dates now. Sucks....

Our orders had a 1/1 ship date, they sold out of those. Now this new (virtual) batch has a 1/13 ship date.

Before they were shipping WELL before that estimated date. Now nothing (practically) has shipped in a week+

I now have 4 extra pair of blades, a Headplay, 2 extra batteries for the headplay, a Shield K1, and no **** drone, LOL

Ordered 12/6 via Newegg - they said 10 in stock with 3 days processing. Still in verification. Been emailing back and forth with DJI. They are not very informative. Saying it said 1/1/17. 1 week too late for cruise. Not happy. Cancelled another order for this.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Be careful of taking it on the cruise... royal Caribbean specifically bans drones and won't let them on if they see in an X-ray (on the other hand the mavic doesn't look like a drone when folded).

I read a post on a cruise forum that a guy took his, didn't even attempt to fly on the ship. He took it off at a Caribbean country and when he tried to re-embark the ship they told him he had to leave it behind. In the end he was able to talk them in to confiscating it for the rest of the cruise and having to pay a storage fee.

Reactions: moocows42
Be careful of taking it on the cruise... royal Caribbean specifically bans drones and won't let them on if they see in an X-ray (on the other hand the mavic doesn't look like a drone when folded).

I read a post on a cruise forum that a guy took his, didn't even attempt to fly on the ship. He took it off at a Caribbean country and when he tried to re-embark the ship they told him he had to leave it behind. In the end he was able to talk them in to confiscating it for the rest of the cruise and having to pay a storage fee.

I was able to check-out at each port when I disembark and check-in at each port when I re-embark during my Royal caribbean cruise in July with my P3P. Here is the video.

I was able to check-out at each port when I disembark and check-in at each port when I re-embark during my Royal caribbean cruise in July with my P3P. Here is the video.

Cool! Wasn't trying to stick my nose in where it didn't belong... would have hated for a "brother" to have his mavic confiscated [emoji51]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin