DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Called fedex today and got a CER request number that the latest shipment from dji. The one with 856 packages has been recalled to somewhere in California. Anyone get an email from Miranda at newegg complaining about payment from a 12/1 order didn't go through.

Is that the one that still shows in Hong Kong? I got a call that my payment didn't go through, but she reprocessed the payment and said the original tracking number would be valid still.
Mine would be a 12/2 order

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So my Flyless is still in Hong Kong per my tracking information. Per this thread it seems like everyone was getting delivered a day earlier than what the tracking told them. My delivery is set for Monday. What are tomorrow's chances?

West coast I give that a 50/50 chance. East coast id be very surprised if it was tomorrow. Seems the packages got hung up until after the cutoff time for Wednesday and even though they are 13 hours ahead, that little delay will cost us the weekend. You could probably have it held at fedex and possibly pick up Saturday. Haven't done that in awhile so not sure. Oh well.

It looks like FedEx only flies once a day between Hong Kong and Memphis, and that's this flight: FedEx (FX) #5986 ✈ 15-Dec-2016 ✈ HKG / VHHH - KMEM ✈ FlightAware

If any of the packages shipped out on Wednesday are going to arrive tomorrow, they would have had to be on the one that's currently enroute. I suspect they actually are, but the scans won't update until it arrives in Memphis in about 5 hours. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get our Mavics tomorrow!

Reactions: RIDETOEAT
:eek::eek:What is going on? What happened to the 12/3 orders? Anyone with this order date get any shipping notices?
Seems shipping has sloooooowed down.:oops:

West coast I give that a 50/50 chance. East coast id be very surprised if it was tomorrow. Seems the packages got hung up until after the cutoff time for Wednesday and even though they are 13 hours ahead, that little delay will cost us the weekend. You could probably have it held at fedex and possibly pick up Saturday. Haven't done that in awhile so not sure. Oh well.

I'm Midwest dead center. How does that change the odds?

:eek::eek:What is going on? What happened to the 12/3 orders? Anyone with this order date get any shipping notices?
Seems shipping has sloooooowed down.:oops:

They may have...I'm just hoping Newegg still meets the Jan deadline they posted when I ordered mine. I guess in part it comes down to expectations...Because they were shipping them out quickly we all got in our heads that they would be shipped out quickly. If they end up closer to their projected ship dates then they are still beating everyone else.

Of course it would be nice to have a mavic under the tree..."I don't actually celebrate Christmas...Festivus for the rest of us.

Oh...and I bet you get a shipping notice early next week.

Best of luck!

12/1 and 12/2 were a week apart

I would imagine we should start seeing multiple order dates being shipped in a given week because my 12/8 order from newegg has a "1-5-17" ship date. There is no way they could meet that if they ship only 1 order date per week. By the way my 12/10 battery order shipped this morning! I'm hoping my mavic "flyless"ships soon!

Mine's still in HK too, not expecting anything until Monday at this point

Sucks that it's been almost 24 hours since there was any activity. My last scan was at 9:39am (EST)

I would imagine we should start seeing multiple order dates being shipped in a given week because my 12/8 order from newegg has a "1-5-17" ship date. There is no way they could meet that if they ship only 1 order date per week. By the way my 12/10 battery order shipped this morning! I'm hoping my mavic "flyless"ships soon!

There were several days out of stock between 12/3 to 12/8.

When I ordered 12/3 they were in Stock with a 1/1 shipping date. They went out of stock the next week.

I agree....according to the newegg rep for DJI that I spoke to, they said all "in stock" orders were actually pre-orders. Just going off of the earlier pattern, the quoted ship date was a worse case scenario and people actually had them ship 1-2weeks before the given date. That pattern of course could easily change.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet