DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No more Art color profile?

Here is a quick screen grab.
Again, shot in low-light (maybe that is why?). Very dramatic this time, but also pretty low light...
Looks more like a round vignette here - was more on the extreme left & right sides in other images. Again, caused by low light??
Filmed in D-Cinematic -1,-1,-1 quickly graded.
When filmed in none - none as well as a still image: pretty much the same.

original.jpg
stills in RAW aren't affected by style settings, but that's a good example of the central pink spot effect you can get in RAW.
The onboard JPG processing removes it.
You can do the same in Lightroom using a circular filter and touch of blue+green.
Save that as a filter preset and it's very easy to do next time.
Photo center off color

Are you using DJI Go4 or the older app?
I wouldn't be surprised if they quietly re-instated it.
ah yeah, I'm still on the phone app version 3.1

It hasn't told me I need to update it.. so I might just leave it that way for a while!

ah yeah, I'm still on the phone app version 3.1

It hasn't told me I need to update it.. so I might just leave it that way for a while!

DJI GO 4 is not a direct update from DJI GO it is a separate app in its own right atm so you can have both installed I believe this is why we have the current differences. :)

I also still have the Art color setting chosen in GO4, after the latest upgrade. But it does not show up in the menu choices, I suspect if I were to choose one of the others in the menu, then Art would be gone??

I just updated everything, Art is still there and I can go off of it and re select it. DJI GO 4.

What version of go are you using ? as the release notes for this FW talk about DGI GO 4 when talking about these changes .... I wounder if you go back to v3 you will still have the options ?

GO 4. I haven't tried going back to 3, but I assumed that since this was a firmware upgrade the software wouldn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ok, where are we on this?

I am still waiting for my Mavic but preparing like crazy.
I had the "Art+dialling" pegged down has the "go to" profile and even already downloaded a LUT for it.
Once my bird arrives, I will be doing all the necessary updates and calibrations.

Does this mean I won't have "Art" available?

MK

I won't have "Art" available?

Probably not, but both True colour and D-cinelike are quite good needing very little work at -1, 0, 0 - and could be made flat by going -1, -3 , -3

True colour is just a bit more contrasty to the point shadows can be too dark depending on exposure.

Updated to last firmware and color stay as Art.
There no possibility to choose Art profile, but it seems still you not make any changes it will be in Art profile.

Reactions: Will Cheyney
is there any way to follow a topic without make a post in it, will be following this one for sure

is there any way to follow a topic without make a post in it, will be following this one for sure

I use Tapatalk. All you have to do is click the check mark in the upper right hand corner and it will follow the thread and give you alerts.

Ok, where are we on this?

I am still waiting for my Mavic but preparing like crazy.
I had the "Art+dialling" pegged down has the "go to" profile and even already downloaded a LUT for it.
Once my bird arrives, I will be doing all the necessary updates and calibrations.

Does this mean I won't have "Art" available?

MK
LOL, I have been reading for the last 3 days. I guess I should start writing some of this down too.

Same thing on a mac.
Funny... I was wondering if I should just say computer or similar... but even then there would be room for interpretation. i was thinking that "pc" would cover "mac". maybe more appropriate would have been web browser. cheers! :)

Funny... I was wondering if I should just say computer or similar... but even then there would be room for interpretation. i was thinking that "pc" would cover "mac". maybe more appropriate would have been web browser. cheers! :)

LOL But then is it IE, Firefox, Sierra, Chrome... o_O

I'm confused over this conversation... why hasn't someone from DJI explain the mess up, confusion??

Art or no Art???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan