DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No more Art color profile?

Curious is you're using the Android or iOS app. The only pop-up I get on the iOS app is about new Inspire prop mounting plates being available (and I don't even own an Inspire).

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Android

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using the MavicPilots app

you can use art by going to the original dji go app, selecting art, then exiting the app completely and connect with your mavic through the dji go 4 app. you will now be in art mode, but the profile will say NONE. it's actually in art and will stay that way until you change it. so now i'm back to art -1 0 0
I like this work around! Art is definitely the best profile to do post editing. After closing DJI Go and opening DJI Go4, mine says "Art", as opposed to "NONE".

I like this work around! Art is definitely the best profile to do post editing. After closing DJI Go and opening DJI Go4, mine says "Art", as opposed to "NONE".
That's odd. I guess it depends on the OS? I'm using Android and it just says none, but when I go into color profiles and actually change it to none dramatic contrast and saturation change. But that's just something I'll have to deal with as a work around to using this profile. It's pretty awesome. Especially with the LUTs designed especially for art mode.

I'm very new at this but I like to keep my footage as "neutral" as possible. I do a lot of editing afterwards (in Final Cut Pro X) and the less disturbances you have, the easier the editing....

Adventure is just bad planning

I'm very new at this but I like to keep my footage as "neutral" as possible. I do a lot of editing afterwards (in Final Cut Pro X) and the less disturbances you have, the easier the editing....

Art mode is one of the flattery images you can get and easiest to color grade in post.

That's odd. I guess it depends on the OS? I'm using Android and it just says none, but when I go into color profiles and actually change it to none dramatic contrast and saturation change. But that's just something I'll have to deal with as a work around to using this profile. It's pretty awesome. Especially with the LUTs designed especially for art mode.

Looks like it. I'm on iOS and it says Art. Good info.

Can you tell us more about the LUTs for Art mode? Maybe a link? Thank you :)

should I download this to my computer where I do my editing or my mini 4 device that I use in my mavic controller ?
It get's downloaded to your computer that you're editing on, and is your first step in color grading. If you're using Premier Pro or DaVinci Resolve you can apply it directly, if you're using FCP X, download this free LUT Loader to apply it to your timeline the same as you would an effect.

It get's downloaded to your computer that you're editing on, and is your first step in color grading. If you're using Premier Pro or DaVinci Resolve you can apply it directly, if you're using FCP X, download this free LUT Loader to apply it to your timeline the same as you would an effect.

Thanks, I was looking for that

Me

Thanks, I was looking for that

Me

I have tried the Pixel before but for some reason, it will not load. But I have the full Coremelt pack and their LUTs you can also import cube files. Another mystery solved

Oyibo

I have an email in my junk folder from RTH Studio, is this the one for FRRE Mavic Art LUT ?

Yes

Thanks, I did click the link and it said, already activated, do I now get another email for the FREE Mavic Art LUT ?

You can download the GC Art LUT here (save link as)
To be honest I'm not that keen on it there always seems to be a Cyan tint.
Also -1 -3 -3 is a bit too flat in some situations, however it can be used at reduced intensity shooting at closer to default on Art.

thank you 4wd, downloaded today

I just updated my DJI GO app for iPhone to 4.0.3 this morning - and Art Mode is available. Looks like DJI added it back.

Reactions: Peel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic