DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Omnicharge 20 Capacity

I'd guess maybe 1-2 charges.

You're generally better off just buying more batteries. I have yet to see one of these that makes much sense.

$250 is outrageous That's a $30 power bank with $220 worth of sockets.

Haha 20000mAh for $250, only because they added inverter. Anker 26800mAh bank is $60 on Amazon.

I'd guess maybe 1-2 charges.

You're generally better off just buying more batteries. I have yet to see one of these that makes much sense.

$250 is outrageous That's a $30 power bank with $220 worth of sockets.
I get that but when I'm in the bush for 1 week or 2, it doesn't make sense to carry a boatload of batteries so that's why I'm looking for other solutions. I've also read you can use a solar panel to charge the Omnicharge

I get that but when I'm in the bush for 1 week or 2, it doesn't make sense to carry a boatload of batteries so that's why I'm looking for other solutions. I've also read you can use a solar panel to charge the Omnicharge

Whether it's in Mavic batteries or an external battery, electricity has to be stored. There's no free lunch.

If you're talking about being out in the bush for weeks at a time, your only real option is solar - which is very slow and typically intermittent on a portable scale.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu