DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Anyone still NOT seeing any kind of tracking info yet?

I'm still waiting to see them ship.
Ordered 4/24 @ 17:35 UTC
DJI Direct, USA
Status said Payment success

I haven't seen anything yet. Ordered 04/24 18:39 UTC. Getting kinda nervous because I'm out of the country and if it is going to just show up I need accurate tracking info so I can decide whether to redirect it or not.

Anyone still NOT seeing any kind of tracking info yet?

I'm still waiting to see them ship.
Ordered 4/24 @ 17:35 UTC
DJI Direct, USA
Status said Payment success

I beat you by 13 minutes, but no shipping info yet either.

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Online Payment
Total:
USD $449.00
Order Time: 2017-04-24 17:22:52 (UTC)

Cos to get smooth panning with less stuttering in the goggles etc it needs to be in 720 or 1080 so it defaults to that on the mavic to give you the best viewing experience which is fine if your just zoomig around and not filming :)

Hmmm, still think there is a bug - if I turn goggles on and leave that alone I can happily record in 4K, but as soon as I touch that HD setting you can't get 4k back in the app, whatever you do in the HD menu. Have to restart the goggs.

Still don't understand why the resolution transmitted & displayed in the goggles alters the video being stored to the SD card directly in the Mavic

Guess I'll just leave it alone for the time being and accept whatever resolution the goggs want to display in so I can record 4k

This vid explains about 4mins in I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Merlin23
Mine came yesterday morning i ordered on the 24th of april

Dang, I ordered my from NewEgg a day later than you (May 17th), and it says release date June 10th. Hopefully it shows up earlier. What was the date that gave you for delivery when you ordered? I am assuming you are talking about Goggles?
Yes Goggles!!! The ship date said June 10th and then Newegg sent me an email saying they had what ordered and charged card! On the 18th no shpping info till Sunday night so weird !! Coming today!!!

UK DJI Store:
Order: 15th May
Delivery: 22nd May

Just charging them now.

I think orders in the UK are fairly low in number, hence the quick turn around.

2017-04-24 20:06:27 (UTC)

I finally reached out to chat with customer service yesterday as my order was stuck in the "Payment Successful" phase of processing. This morning it finally states "Shipped" but no tracking information available. Sooo close!

I finally reached out to chat with customer service yesterday as my order was stuck in the "Payment Successful" phase of processing. This morning it finally states "Shipped" but no tracking information available. Sooo close!
I got an email from DJI from my inquiry today stating same thing, but still no update online. It's funny how some people ordered from Newegg last week have already received theirs. Even if it's a couple of weeks late, it won't be as long as the Mavic. We'll see how the Spark goes when they introduce it on Wednesday.

a84bc1f337cbde1fb7648c0c23df657a.jpg

Arrived in Paris ! Those are huge, not to be taken in every flight...
Let's see how it works this weekend.

Same here.

I got an email from DJI from my inquiry today stating same thing, but still no update online. It's funny how some people ordered from Newegg last week have already received theirs. Even if it's a couple of weeks late, it won't be as long as the Mavic. We'll see how the Spark goes when they introduce it on Wednesday.
I'm very surprised that DJI doesn't prioritize its own DJI Store customers during the pre-order phase. It boggles the mind that Newegg customers are getting their goggles already.

I'm very surprised that DJI doesn't prioritize its own DJI Store customers during the pre-order phase. It boggles the mind that Newegg customers are getting their goggles already.
Agree - and now it seems they've stopped shipping anything out since the first batch that you would think we would be a part of. Then they only give you the run-around and false information when you try to chat or email with them. But, we've grown used to that with DJI - they are not an honest up front company to their customers!

My status just changed to "shipped" and I see it in Fedex Delivery Manager. However I wont get it until 5/30 apparently, from Atlanta to SoCal.

Mine still hasn't shipped, despite earlier ordering them some whose have.

My status just changed to "shipped" and I see it in Fedex Delivery Manager. However I wont get it until 5/30 apparently, from Atlanta to SoCal.

Nice! That means at least there are some still being shipped and it hasn't gone completely dry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini