DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

outline drawings needs for cutting foam to store mavic with controller

I like it. Small enough to be backpack-able and hard enough to survive clumsy passengers.

cc7b62e197a9dca8a22b82b80fb4c580.jpg

This is a shot of my GPC. I liked it cause it had more battery compartments.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hey bro, could you trace those dimensions in your scan the top onto a computer. I'm keen on creating my personal one. Cheers

Hi everyone. The inventory has made it to Amazon and this case is available for purchase. Several of you expressed interested, so I am including a link to the product. Let me know you if you have any questions and would love to hear your feedback.
Amazon.com : DJI Mavic Pro Case - Waterproof IP67 Rated Carrying Case with Custom Precision Machined Two-Tone Black and Blue EVA Foam Insert. Compact Portable Light Rugged ABS Hardshell Fits in a Backpack - Black : Electronics

Will there be shipping to Australia, pretty keen on getting one?

I am Getting ready to cut foam for a pelican case.

The plan is to make the cutouts the shape of an unfolded mavic and an iPad mini still mounted in the controller.

It's for the fire department and there is no advantage to us for folding the mavic and controller each time after use only to unfold and reassemble iPad into the controller when time may be of great importance.

I also own a vinyl graphics business and plan to stick vinyl shapes to the foam then cut them out with a scroll saw.

Alternatively I may try to cut the foam with a cnc machine but have never tried before.

I am Getting ready to cut foam for a pelican case.

The plan is to make the cutouts the shape of an unfolded mavic and an iPad mini still mounted in the controller.

It's for the fire department and there is no advantage to us for folding the mavic and controller each time after use only to unfold and reassemble iPad into the controller when time may be of great importance.

I also own a vinyl graphics business and plan to stick vinyl shapes to the foam then cut them out with a scroll saw.

Alternatively I may try to cut the foam with a cnc machine but have never tried before.

Good luck Lapeer. Sounds like a good plan for a faster "pull and fly" process. My dad was a firefighter for 30 years so I understand the importance of time at a structure or house fire.

I'm in the middle of trying to design foam inserts to fit into the ICU's I use from FStop. If anyone is interested, They Will be small, as im only using a large ICU, and will only fit 2 batteries and controller. But for hikes and light travel should be good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78