DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picking up fastfood with mavic pro

Is this fake or not fake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's from Amazon for a couple of kids playing around, these kind of videos absolutely make my blood boil. It gives the casual non-hobbyist observer and general public a totally unrealistic impression about what our toys are capable of. Anyone who has flown a quad copter once knows that they are not capable of of doing any of this. People see these videos and think that laws have to be passed to limit Our freedoms. This video, along with others like it, will undoubtedly get re-posted all over the Internet. People will watch them and think this could really happen in the normal course of business. As hobbyists, we need to call them out at every opportunity!
Oh my gosh i can lift a bag with fries and a burger, were soo doomed.

Oh my gosh i can lift a bag with fries and a burger, were soo doomed.
Videos like these spread the word about drones, if anything it gives more money for the drone industry which leads to more advanced drones.

Thankyou, no one knows how to just sit back and enjoy something nowdays. Its all complaints.
No
I like the argueing, post as you please on here.
Yeop! Isn't that what you wanted?
There are many threads on the Drone Pilots Network on this subject including this forum. Perhaps you should join some of the sister networks just for the knowledge.
I think you will agree if you join those and learn.

Videos like these spread the word about drones, if anything it gives more money for the drone industry which leads to more advanced drones.

Which Leads to stricter drone laws. I remember when a lots of things were new and only the people who had dedication and skill could use them. Then some company came out with better and better versions until even a monkey could use one. Soon after that the whole hobby became regulated.

So, not that I don't believe you, but I tend to be skeptical without verification. Did you record your screen? Or can you make your flight available (i.e. upload flight record txt file to healthydrones or phantomhelp.com)? That would certainly put it to bed.

I think where you're getting the 90% that think it's fake is because even we're well under a mile away, trying to land on the other side of A SINGLE building, control and/or video link goes dark. Doing so after going beyond block after block of houses, trees, and 5K feet of distance make is all the more unbelievable.

Reactions: Drone Master
I work over 25hrs a week, i like to get things i like sometimes. Nothing wrong with that as long as you can afford.

I agree, so long as the money you make first goes to paying for rent, food, tuition etc. then If anything is left over buy a drone.

...And leads the FAA and Federal, State, and local legislators to push for more restrictions that affect those of us who are not breaking the rules.

BLAH Blah Blah I'm the drone police! I'm high and mighty behind my keyboard. I can quote you laws and talk about danger and would like to add? Absolutely Nothing!
Ok? Ummm..

Reactions: Winiwinston
Judging by his description he is a "drone cop" haha
No,, he is a lagit pilot like most of us that follow the rules.
You being a young pilot must know that having fun with your aircraft has it's limitations and consequences. Don't get yourself in trouble by posting videos of this type. Although the innovation is cool, I would look into the rules to be sure what is safe or not. Follow the laws!
DM..

No,, he is a lagit pilot like most of us that follow the rules.
You being a young pilot must know that having fun with your aircraft has it's limitations and consequences. Don't get yourself in trouble by posting videos of this type. Although the innovation is cool, I would look into the rules to be sure what is safe or not. Follow the laws!
DM..
Did you really just sign your post with your screen name initials? What is lagit?

Reactions: cderoche
Was real. The store was only about a mile away from my house,thats why i picked it so i could land with connection still.
Can you get the txt from your tablet or phone and upload here? That will prove if it was real or not. I find it hard to believe you could do that from 1 mile away since you need LOS to the drone to control it.

Whether it's from Amazon for a couple of kids playing around, these kind of videos absolutely make my blood boil. It gives the casual non-hobbyist observer and general public a totally unrealistic impression about what our toys are capable of. Anyone who has flown a quad copter once knows that they are not capable of of doing any of this. People see these videos and think that laws have to be passed to limit Our freedoms. This video, along with others like it, will undoubtedly get re-posted all over the Internet. People will watch them and think this could really happen in the normal course of business. As hobbyists, we need to call them out at every opportunity!
Makes your blood boil? Yikes.

...And leads the FAA and Federal, State, and local legislators to push for more restrictions that affect those of us who are not breaking the rules.
No they'll do that regardless. That's how government works. If they need to they'll even fake an incident or create a false flag to do what they want.

Reactions: erkme73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes