DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema Series Filters-Video

I received my filters this week. They are SO hard to get off.. my ND-16-PL is now completely stuck... Does someone know how to get these things off without completely destroying the ginbal? Not happy at all at this point :(
Here is a great video on how to install and remove:

-Jeff from PolarPro

I wish it was this easy... Mine are incredibly tight, and will not come off like this at all.

Would you suggest this as a fix for those of us having issues with fitment and removal of the filters?

I wish it was this easy... Mine are incredibly tight, and will not come off like this at all.

Would you suggest this as a fix for those of us having issues with fitment and removal of the filters?

It does take a bit of practice to make it look as easy as I do in the video, If you need to we can send you another set to try to get the variances dialed in. E: [email protected]

-Jeff from PolarPro

Thanks for the Offer.. I am all the way in Australia though. I think I will just try trimming the spring and see if that helps. If i can get this filter off that is!
Appreciate the replies and support though. Thats how it should be done! Cheers

Thanks for the Offer.. I am all the way in Australia though. I think I will just try trimming the spring and see if that helps. If i can get this filter off that is!
Appreciate the replies and support though. Thats how it should be done! Cheers
Sounds like Jeff is from our side of the planet Bert.

Just an update... I managed to finally get my filter off, and have trimmed the springs as seen in the video above. It is now much easier to change filters, and I havent lost any during flight yet!

Reactions: RobP62

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078