DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Lol sold out! But available on pre order

Man i'm telling you, this is bs people can just go pick these up in a store, DJI apparently don't think before they act, all pre orders and back orders should have been fulfilled before these hit shelves, again, im not mad at you guys getting one from a store because i would too, im in west virginia, we don't have a **** Apple store. @Newegg should've gotten stock, @Advexure should've gotten stock, but because you're Apple you get so much you can put this **** on shelves for people who didn't even pre-order from you?, and they can pick it up TODAY, are you kidding me DJI, you better straighten your ***** out before Apple buys your **** company and teaches you how to do business.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It was a couple of units at best.. it's not like they've got the shelves stocked

Still shouldn't have happened, but wouldn't really make much difference either way

Man i'm telling you, this is bs people can just go pick these up in a store, DJI apparently don't think before they act, all pre orders and back orders should have been fulfilled before these hit shelves, again, im not mad at you guys getting one from a store because i would too, im in west virginia, we don't have a **** Apple store. @Newegg should've gotten stock, @Advexure should've gotten stock, but because you're Apple you get so much you can put this **** on shelves for people who didn't even pre-order from you?, and they can pick it up TODAY, are you kidding me DJI, you better straighten your ***** out before Apple buys your **** company and teaches you how to do business.

I 100% agree...As I stated earlier I have over 5 pre-orders placed and to randomly just go to an Apple store and buy one is BS. I thinking that I should play the lottery tonight

It was a couple of units at best.. it's not like they've got the shelves stocked

Still shouldn't have happened, but wouldn't really make much difference either way

A couple units? Believe me, I've been looking through the internet, not just here. They got a lot more than a couple.

You mad bro?

(I mean the walk in and pick it up was a couple of units at best.. and it was. Overall Apple did seem to start shipping quite a few units though to people who had ordered, some of which had ordered fairly recently)

I 100% agree...As I stated earlier I have over 5 pre-orders placed and to randomly just go to an Apple store and buy one is BS. I thinking that I should play the lottery tonight

I don't blame you at all, anyone here would've gotten it if they could've, enjoy it man.

I just searched all the Apple stores in Florida, saw one available at the Aventura Mall store in Miami, so I bought it.

Got the confirmation that I can go pick it up today.

DJI certainly shows a great deal of contempt for their customers. They really should be ashamed .

You mad bro?

(I mean the walk in and pick it up was a couple of units at best.. and it was. Overall Apple did seem to start shipping quite a few units though to people who had ordered, some of which had ordered fairly recently)

Apple has pre-orders and Apple is Apple, they would fulfill pre-orders before they just give them out like that. I'm not mad, disappointed in the way DJI does business. This thread is a skid mark on the underpants on everyone who actually ordered these things, and so is YouTube. Apple would not give these things out in a store before fulfilling online pre-orders. Which means they got a heavy shipment most likely brought via the ocean on a freighter.

Buy it and pay for it now... it'll be gone otherwise by the time you get there

It'll be worth the enragement lol

I should have bought the one in Virginia Beach, I could have picked it up in a day or two.. would have been a few hour drive but whatevs

Buy it and pay for it now... it'll be gone otherwise by the time you get there

It'll be worth the enragement lol

Already bought and paid for online with store pickup.

Somehow I think I'll still get screwed. Show up there to pick it up and find out it was incorrect. Or something like that. I'll keep you guys posted when I head there after work.

Already bought and paid for online with store pickup.

Somehow I think I'll still get screwed. Show up there to pick it up and find out it was incorrect. Or something like that. I'll keep you guys posted when I head there after work.
I dunno man the guy in NY got his..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986