DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

There are over 7 billion people on planet earth today and in 100 years none of them will be here. So your problems really are that important and neither are you. Make the best of every minute you have left in life and treat the DJI folks with respect. If you have solid, absolute proof that you were treated unfairly, cancel your order and buy from someone you respect. Life's to short. These are the little things.

There are over 7 billion people on planet earth today and in 100 years none of them will be here. So your problems really are that important and neither are you. Make the best of every minute you have left in life and treat the DJI folks with respect. If you have solid, absolute proof that you were treated unfairly, cancel your order and buy from someone you respect. Life's to short. These are the little things.

Right on, @BlueSkies. Let's do our best to keep things reasonable and kosher. Well said, sir. (nice profile pic too)

We may be limiting post about this to a single thread here as well. That will include closing (not deleting) some threads. Multiple flame threads makes it difficult to manage and the DJI forum has gone insane! :eek:
We don't want chaos to reign so be aware of the posting rules and stay within them.

Yea DJI went into melt down because of a few people causing havoc, Ed has it back under control again now, RCG has been fairly ok but it's heavily monitored by mods, reps and users to keep it on track.

Good luck here lol but tbh it seems on track mostly, you just don't need 10 threads saying where is my craft.

Hey hey hey, if they ordered directly from DJI before me, don't calm them down. Let them go beserk and cancel.

Hmm not so sure about that. First DJI deleted all the shipping posts but one & now they've deleted the one they said was for shipping info. I would guess this will only increase suspicions, rumors, & further enrage users. Seems like hosing down a fire with gasoline. :eek:

Yea DJI went into melt down because of a few people causing havoc, Ed has it back under control again now, RCG has been fairly ok but it's heavily monitored by mods, reps and users to keep it on track.

Good luck here lol but tbh it seems on track mostly, you just don't need 10 threads saying where is my craft.

Reactions: AgentBB007
Hmm not so sure about that. First DJI deleted all the shipping posts but one & now they've deleted the one they said was for shipping info. I would guess this will only increase suspicions, rumors, & further enrage users. Seems like hosing down a fire with gasoline. :eek:
Seriously, if you don't have anything to add, just sit back and watch....

Reactions: Derf
And just cancel your order and stfu! I will personally pay your **** foreign exchange fees if you will just stop the bitching.

Reactions: Shane
06b69d2c9f11f3701b685d7c1cb3784b.gif

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What happened to the guy that was talking to all the publications? Johnny something...

We may be limiting post about this to a single thread here as well. That will include closing (not deleting) some threads. Multiple flame threads makes it difficult to manage and the DJI forum has gone insane! :eek:
We don't want chaos to reign so be aware of the posting rules and stay within them.

Please do it. We're all waiting and somewhat frustrated but these threads are getting out of control. Thanks for all that you do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Advexure
I've been playing the DJI Home Game.
You read somebody's post, guess at their age, and then check their profile to see what it really is.

I'm not doing very well unfortunately.

People still use real information on forums?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM