DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

The list is growing now. I hope to hear more from the Newegg orders if shipment really happened because their orders were way out of FIFO order:
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered          When Ordered         Shipped Out
darkneo           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10.00am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Parker            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10:05am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Mrcandy           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:04pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
TheLightSpeedz    Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
adamflath         Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
DroidSector       DJI                   Sep 27 12:50pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Fizzle            DJI                   Sep 27 01:13pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Chevytwonova      DJI                   Sep 27 02:06pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Freddyflier       DJI                   Sep 27 03:25pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Vicrimo           DJI                   Sep 27 05:37pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
SithDronePilot    DJI                   Sep 27 10:43pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Alan              DJI (CA)              Sep 27 ?            Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Tony Perry        DJI                   Sep 28 04:10am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
MavicPro          DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
J v P             DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
incogneito        Newegg (DJI)          Oct 1               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Todd              Newegg (DJI)          Oct 6               Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered          When Ordered         Shipped Out
crbalch           Newegg (DJI)          Oct 9               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
knowtomorrow      Newegg (DJI)          Oct 14              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Too bad you didn't add country or ZIP codes to your list, I would love to know who else ordered from my area. And who is getting the one arriving on Wed, sure its not me as I ordered the Fly More, ship last kit.

Just chcked with Apple UK and apparently they will be in stock in the UK apple stores 20th of December. Thats going to be one mad rush before xmas!

"Fly less" is a play on the combo...calling the non-combo "fly less" is confusing. Additionally, the non-combo is 4.85 pounds, so it's definitely not the fly more package.
Yeah, I complained about this going on a few pages ago... The play on words got lost on some people, and I stopped using the sarcastic remark in my posts to avoid confusion. A thread this big, turns into a game of telephone rather easily.

Too bad you didn't add country or ZIP codes to your list, I would love to know who else ordered from my area. And who is getting the one arriving on Wed, sure its not me as I ordered the Fly More, ship last kit.
If you sign up for the FREE FedEx Delivery Manager service; you can see whether or not it is yours.

Reactions: F6Rider
It's pretty frustrating when I type in neighboring zip codes and some from Manhattan (30 min away) and seeing all of the shipments that have been flooding in since October 21st. :(

Anyone have updates from purchasing via EZ EEE Electronics on Amazon? My order has shown Nov 2nd delivery for a while now, but no idea if still accurate.
I have contacted them last week and sounds like they are still waiting for shipping confirmation from DJI. I just sent them another email

Got another email from Best Buy saying the Mavic is back in stock. Just for S's and G's I tried it again. In the past they unceremoniously dumped the Mavic out of my cart when I tried to check out. This time they let the order go through. They immediately charged my card and are saying the status is "pre-ordered" and "get it by Mon, Oct 31". So, this will be interesting. So now I have to decide whether to wait the week or so (or maybe more?) for my bundle to finally ship, or accept the single Mavic next Monday and cancel the bundle (assuming it actually does arrive Oct 31)? It really comes down to how serious the situation is with the bundles, or how serious the situation is with whatever accessory is giving them trouble (I assume it's the battery).

Z

And then you will be brought to a page that looks like this if you are expecting any deliveries (which is very helpful for those annoying vendors that don't send you tracking info):
Thanks mate, although it doesn't seem to work for business addresses (I'm having the drone shipped to my office). Cheers!

Got another email from Best Buy saying the Mavic is back in stock. Just for S's and G's I tried it again. In the past they unceremoniously dumped the Mavic out of my cart when I tried to check out. This time they let the order go through. They immediately charged my card and are saying the status is "pre-ordered" and "get it by Mon, Oct 31". So, this will be interesting. So now I have to decide whether to wait the week or so (or maybe more?) for my bundle to finally ship, or accept the single Mavic next Monday and cancel the bundle (assuming it actually does arrive Oct 31)? It really comes down to how serious the situation is with the bundles, or how serious the situation is with whatever accessory is giving them trouble (I assume it's the battery).

Z

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered the fly-more bundle a few hours after launch on 9/27 and I also ordered the fly-less bundle on BestBuy. I'm hoping DJI comes through before the 30th, at which point I'll cancel the BestBuy order--but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.

Reactions: Zandian

Z
Weird, I too ordered from BB on Oct. 18th (my backup backup plan); and they never charged my card... Still shows it should arrive on the 31st.

Last edited:
Update on folks who ordered through Amazon with Koozam. I got an email a few days ago where they stated the Phantom would be delayed until November 15th. I asked them for an update today and they said they would get back to me. So maybe I will still get it the beginning of November which is still ok by me. As long as I have some indication by the end of the week I'm ok. If I still have no idea when it will arrive and they are in the Apple store.. Whelp. Gonna have to cancel and get it from the apple store.

Amazon now shows that the Mavic will be released December 1st, and the only seller is Amazon.

(My order still just shows "pending".)

Going by the time of the last scan, this could be the plane carrying our Mavics. Destination is Memphis, FedEx's main hub.

ccc3419d603f7c22dca33b976afb66e4.jpg

Update on folks who ordered through Amazon with Koozam. I got an email a few days ago where they stated the Phantom would be delayed until November 15th. I asked them for an update today and they said they would get back to me. So maybe I will still get it the beginning of November which is still ok by me. As long as I have some indication by the end of the week I'm ok. If I still have no idea when it will arrive and they are in the Apple store.. Whelp. Gonna have to cancel and get it from the apple store.
I'm sure you meant Mavic and not Phantom...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green