DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Guess you can add me as well. Carolina Dronz ordered October 9th. Also spoke to them again today and they said they were told by DJI they are shipping to them on the 15th of November. Not going to hold my breath though

Hmm, so they've at least got some word. I haven't really bothered CD too much. I contacted them last week and they said they had not heard anything yet.

Hmm, so they've at least got some word. I haven't really bothered CD too much. I contacted them last week Thursday and they said they had not heard anything yet.

Yeah i have been talking to them once a week basically. Last week they said they should have them this week but they would hear from DJI. Now Frank the owner responded to this last email today and said they spoke an are shipping the 15th so i don't really know. Unless DJI get's a handle on whatever situation they have going on i don't think that date will stand unfortunately. That will be my last straw and if they do not get them i will wait to the spring and just leave my deposit until then.

Yeah i have been talking to them once a week basically. Last week they said they should have them this week but they would hear from DJI. Now Frank the owner responded to this last email today and said they spoke an are shipping the 15th so i don't really know. Unless DJI get's a handle on whatever situation they have going on i don't think that date will stand unfortunately. That will be my last straw and if they do not get them i will wait to the spring and just leave my deposit until then.

id keep your order man. if you keep your order you probably will get it right around spring. =)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

i honestly thought the controller seemed of a nice build according to what everyone else has said about it. i've yet to hold one. do the clamps that hold the phone and the antennas seem pretty sturdy?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
after some use (well, not much really but anyway ;-)

the phone holding clamps look sturdy and stay in place once set.
the antenna are on swivels and it looks fine though not as sturdy and could be of concern
I'll also mention that i use a sony z3 compact with it, ie the port is on the wrong side and covered with a flap - the side connector of the remote cant reach it, but you can connect using a regular usb cable (also supplied) to the usb port underneath the remote. not as neat but totally works, which is great to know for some people (i wasn't sure, reviews never cover these things all that well)

also i plan to upgrade the phone anyway ;-)

Registermore

I assume you are NOT located in the US???
I'm sitting right there in san francisco, ca, usa :)

Nanosauromo said:
Judging from the spreadsheet, yours is the last DJI direct order to ship. Also it's the only one on the 29th or 30th to ship. Now, is that because nobody else from those two days has replied to the thread, or did you just get really lucky?

I used newegg which is fullfilled by DJI (so shipped from DJI Goods via Fedex, from Shenzen indeed).
I suspect a lot of people get the Mavic and stop using this forum at all once they get it ;-)

Also, I know it sucks for the ones who didn't get it yet and are still waiting or don't have info :(

Aim to find on Amazon supposedly shipped 6 yesterday. I don't have any way of confirming it though.

I'm sitting right there in san francisco, ca, usa :)

I used newegg which is fullfilled by DJI (so shipped from DJI Goods via Fedex, from Shenzen indeed).
I suspect a lot of people get the Mavic and stop using this forum at all once they get it ;-)

Also, I know it sucks for the ones who didn't get it yet and are still waiting or don't have info :(
I had you at DJI direct but now fixed to Newegg (DJI).

Holy mother of something that has a holy mother!!

I've had a custom script running every 30 seconds for the last two weeks (that is to say, it has run 35,973 times now), which checks my order status by querying DJI's private REST API (which I discovered by reverse engineering DJI's mobile app... yeah, determination), and my script just sent me an email!

My order has now been marked as shipped!

I've had a custom script running every 30 seconds for the last two weeks (that is to say, it has run 35,973 times now), which checks my order status by querying DJI's private REST API (which I discovered by reverse engineering DJI's mobile app... yeah, determination), and my script just sent me an email!

That's awesome.

Can you tell what else shipped today?

Wow. Good for you my friend. Now do mine. Lol.

Edit. Oh **** mine shows shipped too. Woooot!

Reactions: djholt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure