DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I ordered from @Advexure . So far they have always been straight and answer any questions and concerns at the earliest convenience which usually is very quickly. I have sent them 5 emails in one day before and they probably hate me now lol. The fact is, they answer every single one to the best of their ability. You cannot blame a dealer for not having a product that they have no control over. They will get them when they get them. This can only be others decision, but as far as i'm concerned, until Advexure blows me off or i never receive a product, it is the best customer support I have ever had. I would not be the only one to say that. If you are looking for somewhere to order from, do you research if you want and pick one you trust. If Advexure wasn't on your mind and you come to the end of the line, I guarantee Advexure will deliver, again this isn't promising fast delivery, but they keep you posted and they will get you your product and they are an authorized DJI retailer. Ultimately it is up to you, if you come up with nothing, try advexure.

@devinrhall Thank you for your kinds words and feedback on your experience at Advexure. We appreciate it.

Reactions: devinrhall
Nov 2 ship date people, your plane just arrived in Memphis [emoji106]
7cd033cda2a12f6294ca773263c3f564.jpg

Had anyone ever tried to return orange chicken because you didn't like it ? Or order chow mein when you ment low mein? I always have a hard time with that

Nov 2 ship date people, your plane just arrived in Memphis [emoji106]
7cd033cda2a12f6294ca773263c3f564.jpg
Saw that. Been watching that plane fly all day today, nonstop from Hong Kong to Memphis. I got thrown off expecting a flight to Anchorage, but this one went all the way to Memphis--almost 9,000 miles!

I'm hoping mine hops on this flight in a few hours and I receive it tomorrow morning. I really don't want to wait until Monday. :(

Reactions: Ed209
Saw that. Been watching that plane fly all day today, nonstop from Hong Kong to Memphis. I got thrown off expecting a flight to Anchorage, but this one went all the way to Memphis--almost 9,000 miles!

I'm hoping mine hops on this flight in a few hours and I receive it tomorrow morning. I really don't want to wait until Monday. :(

Yeah pretty neat to check on it. What a bear of a flight! I think that's cutting it close. Even if it got on that flight right around 3AM. To arrive in SLC and get sorted and onto the truck before the morning cutoff time. It would have been nice to have a weekend to get acquainted right when we received them. I'll be working from home Monday so not too bad to wait [emoji3]

I'm sure this is how the Mavics feel when they get off that flight, be sure to let them out of their boxes right away so they can fight off that jet lag :D

giphy.gif

Yeah pretty neat to check on it. What a bear of a flight! I think that's cutting it close. Even if it got on that flight right around 3AM. To arrive in SLC and get sorted and onto the truck before the morning cutoff time. It would have been nice to have a weekend to get acquainted right when we received them. I'll be working from home Monday so not too bad to wait [emoji3]
Yes, it is pushing it. But I've seen FedEx do it more times than I can count. And I don't even live in SLC, so there'd be yet another flight after that. FedEx is awesome like that.

Doesnt seem like theres many order being updated tonight.. maybe tomorrow they push a bunch out and everyone will get excited again.

Reactions: Advexure
Batteries? I've got an order for a battery with y'all. I'd love to get it soon! Or tomorrow! :)

Nope, no batteries tomorrow :( Lots more Props, Car Chargers, Shoulder Bags, RC Cables (all three types). Batteries shouldn't be far off. Those typically go with UPS as DHL can be a PITA with lithium batteries and now we've been seeing all bulk battery shipments go UPS.

Reactions: djholt
104596-yeah-ha-ha-yeah-gif-Jim-Carrey-J0ql.gif

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King