DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Shyt just got real! :) Could not believe my eyes when I got my email and I am still skeptical :)
Package shows up as 8.00 lbs. is it what it is what Fly more combos?

Attachments

• IMG_7952.PNG
    IMG_7952.PNG
    128.3 KB · Views: 147
"For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks."

Does no one else see the vagueness in this statement? What does clear mean? Order taken, shipped and received? There is no way they will deliver that many orders in 2 months. They have barely touched the October orders. DJI freaked out when GoPro announced the Karma and jumped the gun because like any other tech company today, they have to be the first to announce it and build that customer allegiance. Clearly not confident enough in the product that even after Karma's announcement, they don't think the Mavic will destory GoPro in the drone world.

I would hope that they will make some sort of compensation to customers and business owners. Free VR goggles!

Last edited:
"For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks."

Does no one else see the vagueness in this statement? What does clear mean? Order taken, shipped and received? There is no way they will deliver that many orders in 2 months. They have barley touched the October orders. DJI freaked out when GoPro announced the Karma and jumped the gun because like any other tech company today, they have to be the first to announce it and build that customer allegiance. Clearly not confident enough in the product that even after Karma's announcement, they don't think the Mavic will destory GoPro in the drone world.

I would hope that they will make some sort of compensation to customers and business owners. Free VR goggles!

How do you spell obfuscation? But never fear, they are checking with their" payment agent" to see how they maybe don't have to take payments in advance in the future. Hold that breath... hold it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked mine up from fedex after work. I'm happy to unsubscribe to this thread!

Reading all these completed deliveries makes me want to STRANGLE E ZEE... and Amazon for pushing my order to them.

Reactions: usefulshrimp
Can people who post that they've received their orders also post when they ordered, from where and which package... Even if you posted it elsewhere. It would make this thread much more informative.

Can people who post that they've received their orders also post when they ordered, from where and which package... Even if you posted it elsewhere. It would make this thread much more informative.

Take a look at the spreadsheet in the first post. It lists every forum username, when they bought, who they bought from, and when (if) they received it.

I think we need to be mindful of this middle of Nov date that most tier 1 retailers have been given. If by the 15th we are none the wiser then I'm personally going to be very concerned. The optimistic side of me says next week we will see many large shipments arriving, I've just got a hunch.

Yeah. As I said in my email to them after they cancelled my order, "You had no business offering a Prime customer something you never had any hope of receiving or delivering."
Well to be fair I think the initial offering was made well before DJI missed the mid-October ship date so I don't think anyone knew at that time that there ultimately would be no product to ship. But where E Zee really fell down is not notifying customers when it did become apparent that they would not be able to make promised ship dates, and remained silent (unless you badgered them enough to actually get an email response) all the way up until the day before shipping where they unceremoniously cancelled everyone's order. That part was simply unforgivable and I'll never do business with them again.

Reactions: usefulshrimp
Well to be fair I think the initial offering was made well before DJI missed the mid-October ship date so I don't think anyone knew at that time that there ultimately would be no product to ship. But where E Zee really fell down is not notifying customers when it did become apparent that they would not be able to make promised ship dates, and remained silent (unless you badgered them enough to actually get an email response) all the way up until the day before shipping where they unceremoniously cancelled everyone's order. That part was simply unforgivable and I'll never do business with them again.

But... let's say tomorrow you get an email from them saying that they have inbound Mavics and will ship within a week... And they ask you to resubmit your order, will you? I'm principled, but not THAT principled. If that email were to come, I'd shoot them an order within minutes of receiving it. Granted, I have my NewEgg order as a back up and wouldn't cancel that until I received the EZ order.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming