DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

i've noticed a very common pattern with everyone who used to whine about the Mavic. Once they get it they're happy as hell and say good luck to the rest of you cya later, until the next time you pre-order something from them. lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I'll be the same if I ever receive mine...o_O

I don't think I've seen one person that waited and recently got their mavic say it wasn't worth the wait

My order was processed :
Direct order DJI 09-28-16 18.36 pm UTC got shipped .Fly Less package.

Should Arrive 11-09-16. Will Keep you posted.

Reactions: TopQuark
I'll be the same if I ever receive mine...o_O

Ill be excited of course, but i believe i'll stay connected on this thread and see how everyone else's orders are going. Personally I believe the Mavic is worth a wait, of course no wants like waiting especially when it's something like the Mavic and we all had to spend good hard earned money on it and never know when we're getting it, but i'm sure we will all love it when we get it. Don't cancel your orders out of anger or because seasons are changing, so what if you can't fly it when you get it, i won't be able to either most likely, but when spring comes around you will already have it. There is no sense in cancelling in my opinion, even if you cant fly it, it's still great to just look at lol. Frame it until spring time, make it your Christmas dinner table center piece lol. Id rather have it sooner than later regardless of whether I can fly it or not, just to know you have it and if you cancel and order again, you're going to impatient when it's readily available and hate the couple days it takes to get to you then too, lol. Believe me, I am always impatient with shipping even when it's perfectly on time because i'm like a small child, i want my toy. Trust me and just keep your order, you will get it and you won't regret it, and as soon as spring hits you won't have to order it because you already have it.

Reactions: No1much and Smallz
I am sick of refreshing the UPS tracking page. Thanks to the weekend, its not moving at all!
#firstworldproblems

Ill be excited of course, but i believe i'll stay connected on this thread and see how everyone else's orders are going. Personally I believe the Mavic is worth a wait, of course no wants like waiting especially when it's something like the Mavic and we all had to spend good hard earned money on it and never know when we're getting it, but i'm sure we will all love it when we get it. Don't cancel your orders out of anger or because seasons are changing, so what if you can't fly it when you get it, i won't be able to either most likely, but when spring comes around you will already have it. There is no sense in cancelling in my opinion, even if you cant fly it, it's still great to just look at lol. Frame it until spring time, make it your Christmas dinner table center piece lol. Id rather have it sooner than later regardless of whether I can fly it or not, just to know you have it and if you cancel and order again, you're going to impatient when it's readily available and hate the couple days it takes to get to you then too, lol. Believe me, I am always impatient with shipping even when it's perfectly on time because i'm like a small child, i want my toy. Trust me and just keep your order, you will get it and you won't regret it, and as soon as spring hits you won't have to order it because you already have it.

Cold weather flying may still be possible, with some risk.

I'll be more than willing to participate in a cold weather flying thread up here in the great white north.

Got my notice today.
Received at 1:43 pm today Saturday which means it was shipped on Sunday morning 1:43am Shenzhen time.
My Mavic is on its way!

Reactions: Smallz
One of the bad things about the Mavic is its portability make you wanna fly anywhere and everywhere. And you get frustrated because almost everywhere is a NFZ. So you end up holding it and taking a photo of it at the location.

Yosemite

image.jpeg

Fisherman's wharf

image.jpeg

:)

lol that's brilliant. Take photos of the mavic everywhere it can't fly [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How likely do you guys find it that my fly more order from 9th of october will arrive before christmas?

One of the bad things about the Mavic is its portability make you wanna fly anywhere and everywhere. And you get frustrated because almost everywhere is a NFZ. So you end up holding it and taking a photo of it at the location.

Yosemite

View attachment 900

Fisherman's wharf

View attachment 901

:)

That's pretty funny.
Back in 2001 when the iPod was first released a website had a section called iPods around the world where people would post pictures of themselves using their iPods all over the place.
Maybe we're headed that way.

That's pretty funny.
Back in 2001 when the iPod was first released a website had a section called iPods around the world where people would post pictures of themselves using their iPods all over the place.
Maybe we're headed that way.

you can get permission to fly in no fly zones. just a matter of whether you want to do that and also where you live. i live in a very small part of west virginia and drones are almost non existent. i am the only one who flies the more hobby type ones instead of ones kids but at walmart. i get permission all the time to fly around an active airstrip that we have here that does cessna tours around the new river gorge bridge, and also get permission from park rangers to fly in NFZ's. it's easier to do in a place where the hobby is pretty non existent. when i fly in no fly zones around the airstrip i do have to have a radio with me though and communicate with the tower.

Reactions: kameit00
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54