DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

According to the database... I should have purchased from NewEgg instead of DJI... How does that make sense?

Looks like NewEgg placed a large order from DJI early. People who ordered from there just got lucky. I think the wait times from them are back to what everyone else is showing now.

You think DJI would ship out all direct orders first just to get the bad publicity from the chat forums off their back .

The worst company ever they totally missed the boat on this one. # 1 DJI should of charged more for Mavic no doubt its under-priced. We would of all purchased it a couple of hundred more.

# 2 holiday season time of year and none on store shelves. End users are selling theirs for double the price and people are buying them without hesitation.

And not to mention the karma is a complete flop .

DJI did not even clear the first 2 days of orders yet. The combos that are being shipped are complete orders ? or extras shipped separately at a later date ?

Some early reviews have not been kind but I think I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you might want to wait at least until a product is released before declaring it 'a complete flop.'

Some early reviews have not been kind but I think I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you might want to wait at least until a product is released before declaring it 'a complete flop.'

Well it's kinda advertised as a portable drone, which I think is not. I've seen it in person and it's larger than my phantom 4.

frustation time.. again... until the next DJI communication... then a little hope... then frustration again...

What?

You think DJI would ship out all direct orders first just to get the bad publicity from the chat forums off their back .

The worst company ever they totally missed the boat on this one. # 1 DJI should of charged more for Mavic no doubt its under-priced. We would of all purchased it a couple of hundred more.

# 2 holiday season time of year and none on store shelves. End users are selling theirs for double the price and people are buying them without hesitation.

DJI did not even clear the first 2 days of orders yet. The combos that are being shipped are complete orders ? or extras shipped separately at a later date ?

Reactions: Romi
Well it's kinda advertised as a portable drone, which I think is not. I've seen it in person and it's larger than my phantom 4.

the karma or the mavic? the karma is barely portable and the folding it has isn't even that great, but if you are talking about the mavic it's the most portable drone anyone could possibly find with its capabilities. the karma is packing years ago technology and honestly i think the design is worthless when it comes to being portable.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

crazy they had my $$$ since 9/29 2300 i say 2 more weeks minimum just to clear September

Me too! 9/29 @ 1554

By my count there are as few as 13 and as many as 28 people ahead of us from the 28th and 29th (On the spreadsheet). Mine is a Fly More package. I normally wouldn't mind (at least at this point) between this week or next, but I feel I am just going to miss having it before I leave on a trip weeks down under on the 17th.

I would even be strangely satisfied if they just told me straight up I won't get it until after Dec 1 and I could put it out of my mind (and most likely get my money back...)

So very frustrating...

I would even be strangely satisfied if they just told me straight up I won't get it until after Dec 1 and I could put it out of my mind (and most likely get my money back...)

So very frustrating...

...which is exactly why they're not telling you anything. Having your cash (as well as thousands of other people's) on their balance sheet without having to actually deliver a product makes it look like they ended the year with a bang!

The latest from drone-world.com:
Hi.. What's the latest on the Mavic orders placed through amazon before Oct. 1st?

Alec : Hello, your eta is extended to 2-3 weeks now.

→Have you shipped any?

Alec : We have, but we are currently, slowly, fulfilling orders from Sept.

→I placed an order for a Fly More on the 29th. Am I looking at 2-3 weeks?

Alec : Yes, still backlogged unfortunately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt