DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Going to miss you maggots.

Just delivered a day and an hour early.
Ordered from DJI Fly less plus extra battery (backordered) 2016-09-28 20:35:17 (UTC)

I won't abandon you guys, illl stick with you.

Reactions: ___ and AliAs
it now shows as "Shipped", but there's no tracking or shipping information(ordered sept 30 from DJI side)
edit: shipping number recieved- DHL est. delivery now. 10 looks like i will have this weekand;-)
i've got the shipped but not the tracking number, how long did it take from the shipped until you got your tracking number? thanks

Going to miss you maggots.

Just delivered a day and an hour early.
Ordered from DJI Fly less plus extra battery (backordered) 2016-09-28 20:35:17 (UTC)

I won't abandon you guys, illl stick with you.
So maybe mine will arrive on Thursday?? That's going to be tricky. I can't take 2 days off.

i've got the shipped but not the tracking number, how long did it take from the shipped until you got your tracking number? thanks
I got an email around 3:15 from DJI telling me it was shipped. Tracking number didn't show up until 6:50.

Reactions: Buzz_uk
In looking at the table it looks like not a lot of orders from Amazon Prime early on. Just one on the 29th (Stealle) I ordered Oct 4th. (amazon Prime) Just curious why not a lot of Amazon prime orders. I am thinking maybe a few weeks before they get to the Oct 4th date but not sure how that would workout for me being most of the updates are for DJI direct and Amazon DJI store. wounder if the date really matters in that if Amazon Prime has not even received any to ship out? Well i will keep my eye on the sheet and see if Stealle get his Amazon Prime order from the 29th shipped. As of now it shows a release date on Dec 2nd but they indicate a delivery date pending which means nothing and they have no idea.

Nice to see people finally getting these in hand and seeing the videos out there. I am guess i might see some movement last week in November. Maybe

So are we going to archive and sticky this thread once all is said and done. That way when Inspire 2/Phantom 5/Mavic 2 comes out we can all point to it and say, "Remember when..."

Confirmed! Mine shipped! Got my tracking number. They just shipped my drone and emailed me my DJI Care warranty, but didn't ship my extra batteries. This was not a combo. I should receive it Friday here in Nevada, USA. I ordered 9/30 from DJI.

Hopefully with all these orders going out @Advexure might get a good delivery. I'm still looking at mid-November but I have a good feeling that will probably change since mid-November is only 7 days away. Then again, I hear DJI can be surprising sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

If those that ordered and received their "basic package" don't start seeing these extra batteries ship soon, there's going to be another forum explosion of posts that could easily topple this one.

**** Best Buy isn't sending anything. I knew I should of ordered from dji direct! I'd like to play with my new toy before snow falls here in Utah!!

If those that ordered and received their "basic package" don't start seeing these extra batteries ship soon, there's going to be another forum explosion of posts that could easily topple this one.

I'd be happy just to have the Mavic. I'd be pretty patient for accessories.

I'd be happy just to have the Mavic. I'd be pretty patient for accessories.

I think the fun factor would fade quite fast having only a single battery. Many of the accessories that people aren't see ship with their Mavic are readily available from 3rd party sellers including OEM props, cables, bag etc.

Confirmed! Mine shipped! Got my tracking number. They just shipped my drone and emailed me my DJI Care warranty, but didn't ship my extra batteries. This was not a combo. I should receive it Friday here in Nevada, USA. I ordered 9/30 from DJI.
so how many hours would that make it between shipped and email with tracking buddy?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure