DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

In looking at the table it looks like not a lot of orders from Amazon Prime early on. Just one on the 29th (Stealle) I ordered Oct 4th. (amazon Prime) Just curious why not a lot of Amazon prime orders. I am thinking maybe a few weeks before they get to the Oct 4th date but not sure how that would workout for me being most of the updates are for DJI direct and Amazon DJI store. wounder if the date really matters in that if Amazon Prime has not even received any to ship out? Well i will keep my eye on the sheet and see if Stealle get his Amazon Prime order from the 29th shipped. As of now it shows a release date on Dec 2nd but they indicate a delivery date pending which means nothing and they have no idea.

Nice to see people finally getting these in hand and seeing the videos out there. I am guess i might see some movement last week in November. Maybe
Amazon Prime didn't open until after few days. During the first few hours of launch, DJI Direct Store bogged down because of heavy orders and they started channeling everybody to Amazons DJI Store.

Looks like Amazon (Prime) is in the same situation as the other big retailers - Apple, BHPhoto, and Best Buy. They do not yet have the drones to ship.

Seems I've jumped the queue, ordered 5th oct, 3pm in the U.K. dji direct.... got shipped yesterday and an email this morning from dhl saying that it'll be here Monday 14th, I will of course report back....

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
i ordered 5oct dji direct from spain , fly more combo and nothing..

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

I received tracking number this morning... Tuesday, November 8. Expected arrival on Friday, November 11. I ordered on September 30 from DJI Direct, Basic Package.

It's like Christmas!! Speedy Delivery to you all.
UPDATE: My Mavic sat at the FEDEX Facility all day yesterday, still expected by Friday.

[emoji17] looks like nothing went out today. Can't take the anxiety anymore hurry up DJI[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.

Why not let people update the sheet with orders past Nov 1st?

Retailer: DJI Website
Ordered DJI Fly More, Extra props, 3 extra batteries, DKI care
Date: 11/7/2016 1pm CDT

I don't know if I was ever on any list here but I just received a message from Amazon indicating an expected delivery in early December. Relevant info follows:

"DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle, Mini Portable Drones, Gray"
Estimated arrival date: December 07, 2016 - December 08, 2016

I should add that I ordered 4 weeks after launch on 10/25. So, again, not sure if I was ever on a tracking list here but with a 10/25 order date from Amazon (Zitamotor I think) the message indicates early/mid December.

I'm hoping they have nailed the quality issues by then ...

Brian
Raptorman - I got the same exact e-mail from Amazon with the exact same date. I ordered 26-Oct - Amazon Prime.

Spoke to B&H yesterday. I ordered the Fly More Combo on September 27. I was told that they have shipped "a few" here and there, but are expecting their large order around Nov 15th. Of course, that's what they said about Oct 31st. The rep could not tell me where I was in the cue, but during a previous call, I was told I was in the first 80. So the wait goes on, I'm not really in any hurry, it will happen. Saw that the Karma has been recalled, so glad I didn't go that route.

My extra props arrived yesterday!
Still no mavic though
Order Time: 2016-09-30 07:55:15 (UTC) Fly More bundle

Attachments

• IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
anyone heard anything from @Advexure ? I emailed them yesterday to check on status and they made a post Friday saying they'd be sending out some update soon. Their online chat has been offline the past 2 days.

Reactions: Advexure
The Karma recall is only going to create an even bigger back log for those that haven't yet ordered their Mavic. I don't see how GoPro can recover from this recall with now an even later release of what many will call antiquated technology. Many that had ordered the Karma will now place orders for the Mavic. GoPro was >1 year late on the release of the Karma, now it appears they have to get back to the so called drawing board should they even attempt an 2nd shot at the drone market. Seeing the amount of money they've lost and their stock price hovering at $10, this could be the end of what once was a great company.

anyone heard anything from @Advexure ? I emailed them yesterday to check on status and they made a post Friday saying they'd be sending out some update soon. Their online chat has been offline the past 2 days.

Hi Folks -

It's been a whirlwind past couple of days and we are aware we've fallen slightly behind on emails, VMs, and messages and are doing our best to take calls. You will be guaranteed to get a response by early afternoon PST today. We apologize for the slight delay.

Thank you,
The Advexure Team

Hi Folks -

It's been a whirlwind past couple of days and we are aware we've fallen slightly behind on emails, VMs, and messages and are doing our best to take calls. You will be guaranteed to get a response by early afternoon PST today. We apologize for the slight delay.

Thank you,
The Advexure Team

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully the email back is good news??

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu