DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

anyone heard anything from @Advexure ? I emailed them yesterday to check on status and they made a post Friday saying they'd be sending out some update soon. Their online chat has been offline the past 2 days.

i emailed them today but haven't heard anything yet. most likely busy or something, hopefully they're busy unloading Mavics lol. they usually answer pretty quick though.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully the email back is good news??

Hopefully! It will all depend on your pre-order date.

i emailed them today but haven't heard anything yet.

You will receive a response by EOD today. We're catching up as quickly as we can and doing our best to stay within our targeted response times. Thanks, @devinrhall!

I was late to the game, my Advexure order was for the basic package on 10/29. So honestly not expecting to hear anything good but at least DJI is shipping more to their sellers!

Well if you get good news today then I definitely should, I also ordered late, 3 days before you on the 26th. If I get good news then most likely you will to because I doubt in 3 days they got a huge amount of orders that late in the game. I don't know though.

Edit: I ordered on the 24th, mixed up the date somehow.

Well if you get good news today then I definitely should, I also ordered late, 3 days before you on the 26th. If I get good news then most likely you will to because I doubt in 3 days they got a huge amount of orders that late in the game. I don't know though.

Edit: I ordered on the 24th, mixed up the date somehow.

Yea hopefully we both get good news! It all depends how many DJI was sending out to sellers I guess. I wonder how many orders Advexure has? The spreadsheet only shows 3 or 4.

Yea hopefully we both get good news! It all depends how many DJI was sending out to sellers I guess. I wonder how many orders Advexure has? The spreadsheet only shows 3 or 4.

I think they have much more than that, not everyone who ordered submitted their date for the spreadsheet. I talked quite a few people into ordering from @Advexure so that spreadsheet only has a few of them, one is mine for the 24th. I'm still hoping for the mid-November shipping but I cant blame them if that comes and goes since they aren't controlling the amount they get at a time. I'll stay hopeful though until that time comes and goes.

I think they have much more than that, not everyone who ordered submitted their date for the spreadsheet. I talked quite a few people into ordering from @Advexure so that spreadsheet only has a few of them, one is mine for the 24th. I'm still hoping for the mid-November shipping but I cant blame them if that comes and goes since they aren't controlling the amount they get at a time. I'll stay hopefully though until that time comes and goes.

Yea I am also not on the spreadsheet and realize there are more, but I figured a lot of the earlier orders, at least anyone who reads this, probably reported them. I saw no point since my order was so late.

When I ordered it was mid-November for shipping still. But I think that changed a few days after my order. Hopefully they just got a bunch and it covers everyone and we can all be happy lol.

Yea I am also not on the spreadsheet and realize there are more, but I figured a lot of the earlier orders, at least anyone who reads this, probably reported them. I saw no point since my order was so late.

When I ordered it was mid-November for shipping still. But I think that changed a few days after my order. Hopefully they just got a bunch and it covers everyone and we can all be happy lol.

That would be nice and they have told me DJI has been pretty unpredictable before and has sent in massive loads of product to fill pre-orders before, so hopefully history repeats itself soon, lol.

Reactions: Naqz
Please add me to the list

Ordered from: DJI (Direct)

Order Time: 2016-10-06 12:05:03 (UTC)
Basic Package

No shipping info yet.

Shipping to Atlanta, GA, USA

Reactions: TopQuark
Came across this the other day, not sure if it's been posted before but thought I'd share it just in case. Great video for iPad mini owners and how to use it with the mavic controller without any mods.

Thanks! Actually some info I can use.

Made it almost a whole day without check the status of my order!

..even though I am pretty confident that I won't see anything happen until around December 1st or 2nd as Amazon has told me on more than one occasion. I actually had a dream last night I got a shipping notification. smh

Funny! I had a DJI related dream, also. I am so aggravated at the wait, I felt that I 'gotten even' when they accidentally sent me a case of 6 Mavics! In my dream, I smiled and nodded my head and called it, 'karma'. To my horror, I then looked back at the package and the Mavics had all changed to the GoPro Karma! Can't win even when I win!!! :)

Spoke to B&H yesterday. I ordered the Fly More Combo on September 27. I was told that they have shipped "a few" here and there, but are expecting their large order around Nov 15th. Of course, that's what they said about Oct 31st. The rep could not tell me where I was in the cue, but during a previous call, I was told I was in the first 80. So the wait goes on, I'm not really in any hurry, it will happen. Saw that the Karma has been recalled, so glad I didn't go that route.
What time (& timezone) did you order?

I tried to check with E ZEE ELECTONICS to see if they would actually honor their promise to place those of us who put our trust in them through Amazon Prime in the first 2 or 3 days of October back in the front of the queue after our orders were involuntarily cancelled if and when they received any orders. Got no response but crickets chirping...

I tried to check with E ZEE ELECTONICS to see if they would actually honor their promise to place those of us who put our trust in them through Amazon Prime in the first 2 or 3 days of October back in the front of the queue after our orders were involuntarily cancelled if and when they received any orders. Got no response but crickets chirping...

I followed up with them about a week ago, and they replied saying they would notify all previous customers who had ordered and were cancelled. They said they would give all those customers 1 week to reorder - after which point they would make the rest available to new customers. I'm afraid I'll miss that email (knowing how Murphy works) so I'm hoping if anyone gets such an email, post it here to peak interest.

Let me know what you hear back, I was going to e-mail them today thee same question but figured waste of time.

Reactions: Hugabeen

I'm hoping that's the case, but I've placed a separate order as well to hedge my bets.

Reactions: Hugabeen
I followed up with them about a week ago, and they replied saying they would notify all previous customers who had ordered and were cancelled. They said they would give all those customers 1 week to reorder - after which point they would make the rest available to new customers. I'm afraid I'll miss that email (knowing how Murphy works) so I'm hoping if anyone gets such an email, post it here to peak interest.
I placed a new order with Newegg on Oct 31st, the same day they cancelled my order, and I really don't hold out much hope that E ZEE will contact us as promised. After all, we have no way of knowing if or when they receive orders. And Amazon didn't sound interested in holding them to their word after I spoke with them. It all depends on whether or not E ZEE does the right thing. It IS concerning to me that they are no longer offering the Mavic through Amazon, so we can't even try to get in line with them again. SO I guess we'll just see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas