DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

So any insight if orders that were placed at DJI directly are to be shipped earlier or later?

DJI direct seems to be shipping about as fast as anyone. Check out the spreadsheet in the first post of this thread.

DJI Official - Amazon have shipped out FLY more Combos after my order with DJI Direct
first come fist serve my ***
they had my money since 9/29 no movement shipping has been Halted again
Order Time: 2016-09-29 23:25:09 (UTC)
contacting better business bureau 1 (703) 276-0100 to file a complaint

DJI Official - Amazon have shipped out FLY more Combos after my order with DJI Direct
first come fist serve my ***
they had my money since 9/29 no movement shipping has been Halted again
Order Time: 2016-09-29 23:25:09 (UTC)
contacting better business bureau 1 (703) 276-0100 to file a complaint

i doubt the BBB will do much about the first come first serve thing. as long as DJI has released statements and at least try to keep people informed which i know their statements are vague, the BBB probably won't do much considering you have the choice of cancelling for a full refund.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am scheduled to receive my Mavic on Friday. Here's the NOAA forecast for Seattle for the coming weekend:

rainyforecast.jpg

Unless the Mavic is waterproof or I can find a big indoor space, I might not be flying for a while. The really depressing part is that the weather can be like this for weeks at a time.

#firstworldproblems

Why not let people update the sheet with orders past Nov 1st?

Retailer: DJI Website
Ordered DJI Fly More, Extra props, 3 extra batteries, DKI care
Date: 11/7/2016 1pm CDT
It will be easy for people to add their entry but getting them to modify the sheet again to report the shipment after Nov 1 will be a lot more difficult. Nov shipments will likely be fulfilled end of Dec or Jan. By that time, few will care about shipments. The initial euphoria of the great majority who ordered within the first 3 days of launch would have dissipated.

This sheet was conceived with the idea of finding out which retailer will ship the Mavic first. This objective was already achieved.

Reactions: Exception
Yea I am also not on the spreadsheet and realize there are more, but I figured a lot of the earlier orders, at least anyone who reads this, probably reported them. I saw no point since my order was so late.

When I ordered it was mid-November for shipping still. But I think that changed a few days after my order. Hopefully they just got a bunch and it covers everyone and we can all be happy lol.
I added you anyway...

I am scheduled to receive my Mavic on Friday. Here's the NOAA forecast for Seattle for the coming weekend:

View attachment 1038

Unless the Mavic is waterproof or I can find a big indoor space, I might not be flying for a while. The really depressing part is that the weather can be like this for weeks at a time.

#firstworldproblems

Yep, and the extended forecast shows rain every day through next Friday. Of course today and tomorrow are beautifully sunny days. A car ride to eastern Washington may be your only hope of finding sun. But it's Seattle, so there are bound to be dry, overcast patches in-between the bouts of drizzle.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Smallz
Anyone getting hit up with duties/taxes/brokerage fees when DHL delivers? (I started a thread to ask about this, but hadn't seen any replies back, so sorry if it's off topic)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis