DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Hell, this time of year that is the forecast for Seattle 7 days out of 10 :)

And the joke here is that winter typically ends on July 5th...the day after standing in the rain watching the fireworks light up the heavy gray clouds.

I'm hoping that's the case, but I've placed a separate order as well to hedge my bets.

I did the same thing, I've placed another order through DJI Official (via Amazon), and if by some chance Ezee contacts me before then, I'll cancel the DJI Official order which is slated for delivery between Dec 8-27.

Just signed up here. My first post. Ordered my Mavic straight from DJI on 10/31 (Basic). Just going to sit back and wait. Might very well be one of my Christmas gifts this year I guess.

Reactions: TopQuark
I just checked my Amazon order and the Shipment date got pushed from December 1st to January 15, 2017...WTF. My BestBuy order still says November 30, but I'm not counting on that either.

Reactions: ___
Add me DJI Direct Fly More Bundle. Order placed: 2016-09-29 20:58:24 (UTC). Shipping Status: Pending.

Reactions: TopQuark
I ordered mine to the US (a family member over there), weeks before I was going on holiday to NY. That time has been and gone and I'm back in the UK. It would have to be posted from NY to UK. Do you think I should ask DJI to post it to UK direct now as a courtesy due to the huge delays? Or do you think that will cause chaos and problems? It might bump me down the line or it might bump me up! And then they might try and change the price! what would you do?

So after constantly harassing DJI online.... I told them I was launching a complaint with the attorney general and the Better Business Bureau... they told me they would split my order and ship the bag and hub... after my latest complaint- here comes my batteries? lol
d294335a97de081e46237899ba3c7a57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: AliAs
I added charts to show:
  • Number of shipments per day
  • Average number of days a unit is shipped from time of order
Mavic Pro Shipments - Mavicpilots.com
Just another way of looking into the shipments.

I am not sure of this clarity is needed, but for my September 30th order it was through Amazon, fulfilled by Amazon (not DJI)

I bet of I ordered from the DJI's amazon store I would have my Mavic by now.

So the question remains, when will large retailers like Amazon get their shipments...?

Hey guys, the Order tracking page at DroneHome now supports orders from other resellers/merchants than DJI... Apple, Amazon US/UK, Best Buy, etc... We've got about 400 orders that we're tracking, but we'd like to have more so that we have statistical relevancy.
Our tracker has had that here since day one. Any chance getting them to bring their info here?

So after constantly harassing DJI online.... I told them I was launching a complaint with the attorney general and the Better Business Bureau... they told me they would split my order and ship the bag and hub... after my latest complaint- here comes my batteries? lol
d294335a97de081e46237899ba3c7a57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I need that type of negotiation skills hahaha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne