DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

And here you go, admin's deleting posts that saying anything bad about what Advexure has done. We don't have the right to free speech here if it affects a sponsor. Mind you a sponsor that probably bought some of the "surplus" batteries that Advexure was selling based on that thread.

View attachment 1146

Strange, not really a vendor dispute as the moderator noted. More like calling them out on shady practices. I don't think any was is disputing the fact that they did indeed sell batteries at a premium as they said, while listing them as sold out on their store. Now I'm just getting frustrated with the coverup being conducted by the moderators.

I believe Advexures prices on the website are the same as every other website.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

While they are $89 on their site but sold out, they also had them listed for $210 on Amazon for immediate shipping. There were also conversations they had taking bids for available inventory.

You missed when their Amazon store had batteries listed for $210.
you beat me to it.

Sooo maybe if we make a thread about it it would be deleted as well. We are talking about shipping times on batteries immediately vs sold out ... nice try at an escape tho

actually i think this is important information to the discussion, and I can't see why you would defend so strongly. And this is coming from someone who is UK based and can't buy from this retailer anyway.

It's just not right to create a sideline black market whilst stock is in such short supply.

i cant believe after seeing some of your ages on your profile that you're acting so much like children.

Speaking of "Unrelated posts... that have nothing to do with subject."

I believe there is direct relevancy to this discussion. I see a secondary topic of this thread as where is the best place to order from. These action by @Advexure seem shady and I would not consider them a forerunner for this.

you guys are all crying about a price of something like someone held a gun to your head and made you buy. i'm younger than most of you, and if i saw a bad deal I would walk away and find another, not whine like a toddler about it on a forum.

Reactions: schpenxel
you guys are all crying about a price of something like someone held a gun to your head and made you buy. i'm younger than most of you, and if i saw a bad deal I would walk away and find another, not whine like a toddler about it on a forum.

You really are missing the point. I had an order that was open during Advexure's thread where they were selling batteries at inflated prices because they had 'extras'. They chose to sell to high bids rather than people who placed orders on their site. There site said "backordered". My order was not fulfilled and instead they sold to people who wanted to pay more money. If they were some random Joe that is fine, but they are an authorized DJI retailer and should be held to higher standards.

Reactions: moocows42
You really are missing the point. I had an order that was open during Advexure's thread where they were selling batteries at inflated prices because they had 'extras'. They chose to sell to high bids rather than people who placed orders on their site. There site said "backordered". My order was not fulfilled and instead they sold to people who wanted to pay more money. If they were some random Joe that is fine, but they are an authorized DJI retailer and should be held to higher standards.
agreed. this is the point. it's fraud isn't it?

Reactions: moocows42
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead