DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

As you are still looking from the ground floor ;) take the trip once and a while and you would find out for yourself ;)

I'm a Marine, I've done more hiking than you've done your whole life and will ever do. The convo is over, I have no enemies here, and I intend on keeping it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Advexure Management Statement regarding DJI Mavic Battery Sales

On Saturday, November 12th in the late afternoon, Advexure employees finished processing ALL backorders of DJI Mavic batteries. At the conclusion of their fulfillment processing a very small number of Mavic batteries were remaining and offered to the open market.

Pursuant to Advexure’s Dealer Agreement with DJI, which Advexure respects to the highest of standards, all pricing exercises were upheld. During such a time of high demand, available product is selectively made available to the open market to prevent the unauthorized reselling of DJI product. Any DJI product being resold by a party other than a DJI Authorized Dealer does not have a valid warranty with a Proof of Purchase.

A few buyers chose to make premium offers. Advexure met the urgent demands of customers with scheduled shoots, out of country travel plans and other critical needs. Battery backorders can be submitted on the Advexure website. They will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis when additional batteries arrive at our warehouses. Please limit 3 per customer.

Reactions: devinrhall
I'm a Marine, I've done more hiking than you've done your whole life and will ever do. The convo is over, I have no enemies here, and I intend on keeping it that way.

Of course not ... this is a forum and a debate no need for enemies but just so you know, I have service years under my belt so you have no clue and if your younger then I highly doubt it but if your making assumptions when you have no clue.. well you know what they say about assumptions lol . Anyway back to the thread any further issues just pm me Thumbswayup

Now about these shipments ?

You guys happy, you pushed Advexure into having to make a public statement because of the slander.

That is actually the 2nd statement, the 1st got deleted earlier.

It is a copy paste of what was said previously. Travis from @Advexure just called me and I spoke to him for close to 10 minutes about all of this. I think he really is trying to make things right and as he explained it wasn't the stance of management to do what happened it was a single employee. Now the statement above doesn't reflect that so hopefully they fix it because that statement above sounds like they are defending the decision once again.

They posted the exact same message in a previous thread that has now been deleted calling them out on their shady practices. They are complaining that non-authorized reseller are selling them privately for profit, and yet they are doing the same thing.
That is not ok.

That is actually the 2nd statement, the 1st got deleted earlier.

It is a copy paste of what was said previously. Travis from @Advexure just called me and I spoke to him for close to 10 minutes about all of this. I think he really is trying to make things right and as he explained it wasn't the stance of management to do what happened it was a single employee. Now the statement above doesn't reflect that so hopefully they fix it because that statement above sounds like they are defending the decision once again.

Well in that case, if it was a single employee, that doesn't reflect Advexure as a whole. That means it's one person, so I think everything that was said about @Advexure as a whole by all of you should be retracted.

i don't think it even makes sense. Why couldn't they just keep the stock, like any other normal retailer, rather than looking to profit?

Anyway, at least the record is being set straight and they're trying to do the right thing. I'm glad they've been called out on it though, and I'd expect that to happen to anyone else as well.

On Saturday, November 12th in the late afternoon, Advexure employees finished processing ALL backorders of DJI Mavic batteries. At the conclusion of their fulfillment processing a very small number of Mavic batteries were remaining and offered to the open market.

Pursuant to Advexure’s Dealer Agreement with DJI, which Advexure respects to the highest of standards, all pricing exercises were upheld. During such a time of high demand, available product is selectively made available to the open market to prevent the unauthorized reselling of DJI product. Any DJI product being resold by a party other than a DJI Authorized Dealer does not have a valid warranty with a Proof of Purchase.

A few buyers chose to make premium offers. Advexure met the urgent demands of customers with scheduled shoots, out of country travel plans and other critical needs. Battery backorders can be submitted on the Advexure website. They will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis when additional batteries arrive at our warehouses. Please limit 3 per customer.
Best Buy nor Apple would ever do this as respectable dealers so people held you to a higher standard is all.

Were they able to get you your backordered battery?

Yes they shipped my 2 batteries and a car charger I had ordered after I got off the phone with Travis.

Just to be clear I had sent them an email on Friday before all of this occurred in order to find out stock and hopefully get in line. The reason my order shipped was because my email never got answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peel
Sorry, but to me it sounds like what they are saying is, "Due to high demand, rather than fulfill customer orders we chose to sell batteries at a ridiculous markup to keep unauthorized sellers out of the market". If they really wanted to keep the unauthorized sellers out of the market they would sell at list price and pretty soon no-one would be selling them on eBay for $210. @Naqz ordered a battery at list price from their own online store while they were selling them on Amazon for $210 and was told they had none. Who is to say when the next shipment of Mavics come in they might not set aside 4 or 5 to sell for 200% profit? The people on the wait list can just be told "not enough came in to fulfill your order".

Well in that case, if it was a single employee, that doesn't reflect Advexure as a whole. That means it's one person, so I think everything that was said about @Advexure as a whole by all of you should be retracted.

But if it is the case of a single employee they should not make a post that says this:

During such a time of high demand, available product is selectively made available to the open market to prevent the unauthorized reselling of DJI product. Any DJI product being resold by a party other than a DJI Authorized Dealer does not have a valid warranty with a Proof of Purchase.

A few buyers chose to make premium offers. Advexure met the urgent demands of customers with scheduled shoots, out of country travel plans and other critical needs.

Those statements mean they are backing the single person's decisions. And they are making that statement as a company.

@Advexure Once again I'll call BS. Stop saying that your actions were to prevent unauthorized reselling of products and admit you were being greedy trying to make a larger profit. Also in addition to a few buyers making premium offers, what about your listing on Amazon for $210 while you were still taking orders on your site for back orders at retail price?

2016-10-03 08:15:23 (UTC) please add me

dji direct!

The thing that pisses me of the most,is they cant be bothered to send me an update.. how hard can it be to give us a little hope and a little update.

Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI

and nothing after this which was over a month ago

get your **** together DJI

You guys happy, you pushed Advexure into having to make a public statement because of the slander.

This statement was already issues in a thread that was removed. The statements made are not slander if backed by facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spuds_McKenzie
Sorry @TopQuark for the chatter not related directly to the shipping times. Thank you for your hard work on the tracker!

Reactions: TopQuark and Peel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead