DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Well, I just got the dreaded "Your order has been canceled" from Amazon. I did get communication from my vendor, InnovativeUAS, just before the amazon message actually. My delivery was supposed to be Nov 17-22, but now who knows. InnovativeUAS did say that they are keeping the waiting list intact and will contact me when they get stock in so I can keep my place in line. But who knows. I am not going to place any other orders at this time.

My order was on Oct 20th if you want to remove it as canceled.

Any vendor who makes any claim that you are going to see anything in November is careless at best and lying at worst. It's really simple... until DJI starts shipping in quantity (and they certainly haven't yet) then no one else will either. Unless something changes dramatically anyone (with a few rare exceptions) who didn't preorder in September should count themselves lucky if they receive anything in December. That could change if the floodgates suddenly open, but right now the only thing DJI has been able to produce in quantity is promises.

Reactions: No1much and Hook
Well, I just got the dreaded "Your order has been canceled" from Amazon. I did get communication from my vendor, InnovativeUAS, just before the amazon message actually. My delivery was supposed to be Nov 17-22, but now who knows. InnovativeUAS did say that they are keeping the waiting list intact and will contact me when they get stock in so I can keep my place in line. But who knows. I am not going to place any other orders at this time.

My order was on Oct 20th if you want to remove it as canceled.
Just got the same from newegg

fly more was obviosly the wrong choice. have to hope they can get them out before christmas i guess. I'm 10/01 flymore from DJI, and not holding my breath for anything in the next week or two.

I'm on the list. A FlyMore ordered 10/1 from DJI as well. I take some comfort in 'misery loves company', I guess. :)

Yes they shipped my 2 batteries and a car charger I had ordered after I got off the phone with Travis.

Just to be clear I had sent them an email on Friday before all of this occurred in order to find out stock and hopefully get in line. The reason my order shipped was because my email never got answered.

They sent your order just because they missed an email? Were their people waiting in line before you?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

No previous orders were fulfilled, I would have been next and if they had responded saying they had them. Since they did not reply in time they shipped it today.

What do you mean reply in time though? You sent an email asking about the stuff you ordered and they didn't answer back for a couple days?

Any vendor who makes any claim that you are going to see anything in November is careless at best and lying at worst. It's really simple... until DJI starts shipping in quantity (and they certainly haven't yet) then no one else will either. Unless something changes dramatically anyone (with a few rare exceptions) who didn't preorder in September should count themselves lucky if they receive anything in December. That could change if the floodgates suddenly open, but right now the only thing DJI has been able to produce in quantity is promises.

I understand what you are saying, but how do you know dji hasn't been shipping some units to their direct customers and some to retail stores. Seems like quite a few Apple customers are starting to receive theirs. And with the recent Newegg thread, they may get some soon. I'm just as skeptical as you but maybe we can hope they are starting to ramp up production.

Just filed a complaint with BBB for E ZEE ELECTRONICS. They have gone dark and ignored me since canceling my Oct. 3rd Amazon Prime order. Promised we could save our order #s and keep our place in line. Now, with DJI beginning to send out small quantities to dealers and no word from E ZEE since, I feel like they have no intention of honoring their word. So, because they have chosen to ignore me entirely, I am going to see if I can get their attention and open a dialogue through the Better Business Bureau.

Reactions: usefulshrimp
Gees, I hope Best Buy don't end up sending the dreaded your order has been canceled email that would really piss me off to have to start all over!

It would be hard to imagine anything more frustrating than a Mavic with a single battery :D

I received my Mavic (with one battery) on Thursday, but it was dark by the time I got home. Ditto Friday. It was blowing a gale Saturday, and rained all day Sunday. So four days later and I still haven't had a chance to fly.

Talk about frustrating.

Are these still pre-production models?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne