DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

13f8d91d280ba90f2ac96843a7be73de.jpg

Just when we thought we got lucky...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

so card got changed and status changed from "processing" to "shipped" today (Apple)
Only strange thing is I ordered on Oct 21st ...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I was optimistic about getting this thing in before the end of November, but I have my doubts. Ordered on, 2016-10-03 15:07:31 (UTC) and haven't heard anything (just like most of you guys).

Oh whale...

so card got changed and status changed from "processing" to "shipped" today (Apple)
Only strange thing is I ordered on Oct 21st ...

I ordered 3 days after you from @Advexure , hope they see some better shipments, the wait sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

E Zee sent me an email this afternoon. I didn't get it until just now. They have received 14 Mavics and will begin shipping them out tomorrow with UPS NDA.... And then I woke up in my recliner in a puddle of sweat. I just HATE reading how someone who ordered weeks after me is receiving theirs. I really didn't care, but the sheer volume of these posts is like dying of 1000 paper cuts.

Just saw this post updated on the DJI Mavic forum

December for Oct. 1st? Nooooo.

Though at this point we are halfway through November, so maybe I should stop caring. The warranty doesn't specifically say anything about snow damage right?

Note that the DJI forum shipping status page was for more fly combo shipping - not Mavic only.

Sorry @TopQuark for the chatter not related directly to the shipping times. Thank you for your hard work on the tracker!
LOL. No problem. This is still related to ordering and shipments. Advexure's move there got me by surprise. Unfortunately, in their line of business, sometimes it takes only 1 simple mistake to wipe out everything that you have earned and worked hard for.

Reactions: Exception
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom