DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

LOL. No problem. This is still related to ordering and shipments. Advexure's move there got me by surprise. Unfortunately, in their line of business, sometimes it takes only 1 simple mistake to wipe out everything that you have earned and worked hard for.
What happened? I missed it.

So I just received an email from DJI that my order has shipped and I was given a Fedex tracking #. I ordered on 10/2 and was charged right away via Paypal, yet in the email it says I ordered on 10/3 ? Strange as on the order page it clearly says 10/2.

Order Number: 0012014xxxxx | Ordered On: 2016-10-03
Your Order Is On Its Way
Dear xxxxxxxx,

Your order, number 0012014xxxxx, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the FedEx tracking code 62857xxxxxxx.

Order Summary
Item
Quantity Price
Mavic Pro
1 USD $999

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our online sales team:
1. E-mail: [email protected].
2. Live Chat: Cl! ick the icon found at the bottom of the http://store.dji.com main page.
Thank you.
DJI

Reactions: Smallz and TopQuark
What happened? I missed it.

It can be summed up from this post here:

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?
  • Company said all employees finished processing all batteries. Except 1 forum member said he did not get his until having a chat with with them and the sale at higher (>2x) price wasn't the stance of management but was from a "single" employee.

• Then another posted the battery is back-ordered in their website at the same time the same item is being sold for $210 each at Amazon.

• The memo mentioned about "available product is selectively made available to the open market to prevent the unauthorized reselling of DJI product". That was of a premium, of course. They could have fought unauthorized selling by listing them at MSRP but fought it with their own higher price but with warranty (proudly)!

• Then they offered the batteries to MP members to who provided the best offer here. This counters to their memo that "A few buyers chose to make premium offers. Company met the urgent demands of customers with scheduled shoots, out of country travel plans and other critical needs."
So they do have catching up to do here to repair their credibility and reputation.

Last edited:
I ordered 10/1 17:42 UTC from DJI directly. I never received a notification email but I randomly checked my order status and it says shipped. No other details though other than the blue marker highlighted under shipped. Any ideas on what to expect?

Just filed a complaint with BBB for E ZEE ELECTRONICS. They have gone dark and ignored me since canceling my Oct. 3rd Amazon Prime order. Promised we could save our order #s and keep our place in line. Now, with DJI beginning to send out small quantities to dealers and no word from E ZEE since, I feel like they have no intention of honoring their word. So, because they have chosen to ignore me entirely, I am going to see if I can get their attention and open a dialogue through the Better Business Bureau.

I might do the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered mine from Best Buy on 9/28 and it originally showed "get it by 10/31" then that changed to 11/30, but still no change. Has anyone else received theirs from Best Buy?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.

Ordered Fly More via DJI Direct, on 10/01... guess what. Not a clue yet. Still pending.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: TopQuark
LOL. No problem. This is still related to ordering and shipments. Advexure's move there got me by surprise. Unfortunately, in their line of business, sometimes it takes only 1 simple mistake to wipe out everything that you have earned and worked hard for.

Advexure Management’s Final Statement on DJI Mavic Battery Sales

In response to a few further questions regarding battery transactions that took place on Saturday afternoon that have cultivated much chatter on this forum, Advexure Management would like to provide the following information:
  • We have conducted a thorough review of the small number of transactions and communications with customers that an Advexure employee engaged in regarding Mavic Battery sales on Saturday afternoon, November 12th.
  • Prior to this employee taking part in these transactions, ALL standalone DJI Mavic Battery orders were shipped. No battery pre-orders prior to mid-day Saturday were left unfilled.
  • The handful of customers involved in these transactions have been contacted by Advexure Management and have received a refund for the additional costs that were collected by an Advexure employee.
  • There was an occurrence where a member of this forum had contacted Advexure requesting to be alerted if any batteries remained in stock after all batteries were fulfilled. This member did not receive a response from Advexure within our targeted response times and was also involved in communication with this employee. A member of our Management Team spoke with this member today to gain feedback on the situation and rectify the inadequate service.
Over the past eight years, Advexure has held our team members to very high service, moral and ethical standards. We appreciate the concerns that have been voiced by members of the forum. You can be assured that our management team has taken all necessary steps to prevent this type of situation from occurring in the future. Advexure will continue to pursue our mission to provide an unmatched, premium, personalized experience.

Battery backorders can be submitted on the Advexure website. They will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis when additional batteries arrive at our warehouses. Please limit 3 per customer.

Thank You,
Advexure Management

In response to a few further questions regarding battery transactions that took place on Saturday afternoon that have cultivated much chatter on this forum, Advexure Management would like to provide the following information:
  • We have conducted a thorough review of the small number of transactions and communications with customers that an Advexure employee engaged in regarding Mavic Battery sales on Saturday afternoon, November 12th.
  • Prior to this employee taking part in these transactions, ALL standalone DJI Mavic Battery orders were shipped. No battery pre-orders prior to mid-day Saturday were left unfilled.
  • The handful of customers involved in these transactions have been contacted by Advexure Management and have received a refund for the additional costs that were collected by an Advexure employee.
  • There was an occurrence where a member of this forum had contacted Advexure requesting to be alerted if any batteries remained in stock after all batteries were fulfilled. This member did not receive a response from Advexure within our targeted response times and was also involved in communication with this employee. A member of our Management Team spoke with this member today to gain feedback on the situation and rectify the inadequate service.
Over the past eight years, Advexure has held our team members to very high service, moral and ethical standards. We appreciate the concerns that have been voiced by members of the forum. You can be assured that our management team has taken all necessary steps to prevent this type of situation from occurring in the future. Advexure will continue to pursue our mission to provide an unmatched, premium, personalized experience.

Battery backorders can be submitted on the Advexure website. They will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis when additional batteries arrive at our warehouses. Please limit 3 per customer.

Thank You,
Advexure Management
Thank you for clearing this up guys. ;)

Thank You,
Advexure Management

That's much better. Fair play Thumbswayup

Lurker here, but just for the same of completeness:

Ordered Mavic Pro (no bundle) from DJI direct on 1st Oct. Prepaid with PayPal in full at time of order. Arrived last Friday (11th Nov) to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Reactions: TopQuark and AliAs

Thank You,
Advexure Management
Thank you finally for the clarification. Took you a second attempt, but DJI could still learn a lesson from your PR. Keep up that great work and valuable information you provide to this forum.

Bridge is burned for me already but it is good that they came with a message of clarity. Do I believe it? Idk. I myself had my first meeting with them before this whole scandal and I had dismissed them prior due to their response of availability of batteries when they were running ads here for accessories. I brought up the ad and said batteries are showing back order and he replied read the ad, it says nothing about any batteries then sent me a screen shot of the ad props, bag, and car charger. The "read the ad" comment pist (misspelled on purpose) me off because it's not like I can't read. I was just asking about availability and that wasn't a professional response so they lost my business prior then this new stuff about them just sealed the deal. Sucks because that means I could have had my batteries by now from them but at least I have my pride lol

Reactions: Tucana
Fly more combo ordered 29/10 from heliguy, no delivery date yet, being told an optimistic estimate would be end of December

Reactions: TopQuark
Looks like ppl who ordered from DJI direct on the 2nd and 3rd are starting to get orders but it also looks like some who ordered on the 1st are still waiting. They are moving them but are still at a slow pace it seems. 3 weeks of shipping to send out they first week of orders hoping I get mine before the end of the month

Looks like ppl who ordered from DJI direct on the 2nd and 3rd are starting to get orders but it also looks like some who ordered on the 1st are still waiting. They are moving them but are still at a slow pace it seems. 3 weeks of shipping to send out they first week of orders hoping I get mine before the end of the month

Probably only the basic package. I ordered the fly more on the 28th and still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Probably only the basic package. I ordered the fly more on the 28th and still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dang that sucks :/ hope you receive it soon as that would ruffle my feathers still waiting from the 28th

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom