DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'll be adding a check of the Apple site to my daily routine now. Thanks.
Same here. Does anyone know if the credit card companies will refund the interest charged during the waiting if we cancel the preorder Seeing as we have not received the item ?

Credit card company's will refund the interest if you dispute the item as not received. The will chargeback the transaction to the merchant, which will probably incur a fee to the merchant. But at the same time you are canceling your order. Also the longer you wait the more time expires for you to be able to do this.

Reactions: AliAs
Well, in case anyone wanted an update...I strolled into the Apple Store tonight and picked up a Mavic Pro.

Background: At about 2:45 PM today, I saw someone post on here that they picked one up at the Apple Store in New York and another person in Orlando Florida. So I went online to apple.com and checked the local Apple stores in South Florida and to my surprise there was one available for pick up in Aventura. So I quickly bought it and within minutes got a text message confirming the pick up. Went to the store, in and out in about two minutes, Mavic in hand.

Finally all this madness is over and I have one. Hopefully it lives up to all the hype and my expectations.

Attachments

• IMG_1724.JPG
    IMG_1724.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
Got a call today from my buddy that works at Apple saying they got one in. I told him I've been checking all day online for all the stores in the area and he informed me that if the store only has one in stock it will not show as available online. I was able to pick that one up.... but if you can try to get ahold of the actual store rather than the 800 number you may have a chance of picking one up. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: ___
Tell us something we don't know...

Yeah I almost feel guilty in a weird way that I was able to just walk into Apple store and get one. I mean, I've had a pre-order going for weeks and had no hope so I know exactly how everyone feels who is still waiting for their's.

Yeah I almost feel guilty in a weird way that I was able to just walk into Apple store and get one. I mean, I've had a pre-order going for weeks and had no hope so I know exactly how everyone feels who is still waiting for their's.
Dude.....more power to you.DO NOT feel guilty at all.You were smart.My local Apple store has them too.I don't wanna pay $100 in sales tax though.DJI are filth!

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Anyone call the Tampa Apple store? Got a reminder to call them when they open at 10 tomorrow - but if others have already called the store directly to verify, I'll forego..

It's( Explicit Removed ) someone can walk into a store and purchase one while there are people that have ALREADY PAID through the DJI Store and are STILL WAITING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jsun
OK, I've had enough. Going to cancel my DJI Direct order, this all is just beyond ridiculous, my order is 5 weeks old and all DJI can say is 'maybe December', when people are just walking in and buying them in retail stores. I don't know if this will lengthen my wait but I just don't care anymore, I simply want nothing to do with DJI sales. On chat now, '51 customers waiting' Lol

It's ******** someone can walk into a store and purchase one while there are people that have ALREADY PAID through the DJI Store and are STILL WAITING!!!
Every Apple store that I called in Arizona has quite a few in stock.Chandler Heights got 3 last weekend.None sold yet according to the sales guy I talked too.

Every Apple store that I called in Arizona has quite a few in stock.Chandler Heights got 3 last weekend.None sold yet according to the sales guy I talked too.

That can't be I called every store in Arizona myself and they all say sold out until January 5

Question. Will DJI honor the warranty on a new Mavic purchased on EBay from some one lucky enough to have already received their pre-order who resells it new unopened? Or will they say sorry - not purchased from a DJI authorized seller?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Not showing on the Apple app?
10095cefa87f4465e878e16d011d0d85.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King