DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

WTF I called them at 10, 11, and 1230 and they said they didn't have any.... Same with the website.
Here's them screenshot I sent my friend at 11:39am today

Attachments

• 50109835338__E6E62278-E3D2-4777-A68B-8BF6EC8E8357.JPG
    50109835338__E6E62278-E3D2-4777-A68B-8BF6EC8E8357.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
I'm an hour away by car, they woman said they have one for me but wont hold it... I doubt i'll get there before it's gone.

I'm an hour away by car, they woman said they have one for me but wont hold it... I doubt i'll get there before it's gone.

That's some BS.. I'd ask for a manger if the website says unavailable and they have one in hand it should be yours.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: moocows42
@TopQuark: Not going to cancel until this weekend, but you can go ahead and mark my DJI order for October 23 as canceled. Thank you again for your useful spreadsheet. For data nerds and antsy pre-orderers, it is beautiful to behold.

Reactions: TopQuark
Won't hold it? That's crazy talk on their part. I called a different store, 19 miles away, and they called the store that had it and got them to hold it. For up to 14 days, they said. I can't imagine why your store won't hold one for you for a few hours tops.

Won't hold it? That's crazy talk on their part. I called a different store, 19 miles away, and they called the store that had it and got them to hold it. For up to 14 days, they said. I can't imagine why your store won't hold one for you for a few hours tops.

I know I'd be one pissed off individual.

Just got off the phone with apple las vegas are has some in stock

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reportedly the website doesn't show as being in stock if there is only 1. I saw this with my own eyes yesterday.. website said store didn't have any, employees computer (well, iPod touch I guess.) showed there was 1. There was 1.

Listen, calling the Apple store(s) sometimes works, but all 3 of the Mavs i bought through 3 separate stores and each time i wallked in they were just putting on the props for the display model. 1 store wasn't going to sell 1 to me because the box had a small dent in it. I bought it and sold it to another forum member.

I should also add that I live nearby at least 5 Apple stores.

Think I might hit up an apple store on the way home. If I can find 1 or 2 I can pretty much sell them and end up with my first one for free.

(yeah, it's a **** move, I know..)

Actually that was my intention, but the forum member that I sold to lived nearby and is a police officer!

ede41cfce52198b6641c29ccb9f9484f.jpg

Got only one in Harrisburg store!

FWIW My NewEgg order of the Mavic Only placed 10/30/2016 shipped BEFORE my DJI Direct order placed a whole month before -- Sept 30th.

"Shipping in the order received," is counterfactual.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard