DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.
Shipped today. Ordered Basic Package on Oct. 31 from Newegg. This was my second order after EZEE ELECTRONICS canceled my Oct. 3rd Amazon order.

Reactions: TopQuark
I'm hoping it speeds up. The way I see it a lot of orders are "backup" orders and those should start to be cancelled as shipments go out. Hoping this alleviated the bottleneck a little. Fingers crossed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Peel
Those of you considering buying more than one with the hopes of flipping it on ebay quickly, don't delay too long. It's pretty obvious that the supply is increasing and as such, the demand may not be as high as you're anticipating by the time you list it.
Totally agree.

Just received a call from my retailer in Melbourne, Australia. They have my Mavic Fly More combo!

It was the only one DJI sent them as well. Ordered 16th October. Going to pick up soon!

So FREAKN HAPPY

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
To bad its night and you can't fly now... Oh wait... ☺️

I ordered the fly more combo at end of day UTC Sept 28th from DJI. Still no word on shipping. My chat with DJI was about as helpful as I thought it would be:

• Hello. I preordered a mavic more than a month and a half ago that has not yet shipped, yet people are walking into Apple stores and buying them. What is going on?
  • 22:46
  • staff.png

Sorry that we are not sure the situation of the Apple store since they do not order from our online store directly.

• Can you tell me when mine is expected to ship?
    • 22:49
    • staff.png

For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

If TQuarks spreadsheet is close, still 68 Sep preorders yet to go just to clear out the first 4 days. Unfortunately I be one of the 9/28 DJI Direct still with no clue.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

TopQuark,

My mavic arrived today. Thanks for all your hard work man! Hope to see everybody get there's soon too

Reactions: TopQuark
my battery shipped from dji direct before my mavic did grrr.... let see if the online help will be as helpful as they were yesterday

I'm gonna have fun looking back at all this in a year or two when these are all going back on eBay (mine included) and we are begging for them to sell so we can get the Mavic pro S.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MrEdCeD
now it looks like there is shipping info for the mavic but still labeled as pending and now tracking number

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J