DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I've seen one person who got their Mavic from @Advexure , I know their weren't many orders from them on the spreadsheet, has anyone else gotten a Mavic from Advexure on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My Mavic is going to be flying right over me :( wish they would just send a drone down with it and drop it off tonight lol oh well just a few more days i suppose.Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

Reactions: maveric
I've seen one person who got their Mavic from @Advexure , I know their weren't many orders from them on the spreadsheet, has anyone else gotten a Mavic from Advexure on this forum?

We pre-ordered from Advexure on launch day (9/27), received about 2 or 3 weeks ago now I believe. Just got more batteries from them on Wednesday along with spare props and a car charger. Still waiting on 2 battery hubs. Not sure what the spreadsheet is but if it helps you can add our order.

Sent from my iPad

My Mavic is going to be flying right over me :( wish they would just send a drone down with it and drop it off tonight lol oh well just a few more days i suppose.
The self-delivering drone will be a feature of the Mavic Pro 2. They'll fly in a low altitude cargo plane with the tail end open, and the drones will fly out as they pass over their destination.

Just checked in with them again and they're not very encouraging...not many units out this week so no real movement in the que...still 10 days of orders ahead of mine...said I should try and find one at the Apple store as they seem to have priority...this is getting to be way too much work for a new toy...

Picked up my fly more combo from the UPS store about two hours ago. Batteries are charging. I plan on getting up early tomorrow to take her on her maiden flight. I'm so excited! It's WAY smaller than I imagined. Kind of amazing if you think about it.

Reactions: Smallz
All...how do I find out what my package weighs with USPS? trying to figure out if Amazon Koozam is playing games with me. 6 days ago they say 5-6 more weeks then last night it says it shipped but I can't figure out what is being shipped. Also how do you find out what flight your package is on? I know the FlightAware app but how do you find the aircraft its on.

On a side note, I ordered P4P. Pretty sure that will show up before the mavic.

I have a 11/1 order from NE, they only did the initial authorization on the card, but did not charge it. Supposedly orders up to 10/31 have shipped, so I have my fingers crossed
Thanks for the info. Backup order placed with NewEgg. I have a feeling it will ship before the one from Adorama does. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong and have my Mavic delivered before December 15.

All...how do I find out what my package weighs with USPS? trying to figure out if Amazon Koozam is playing games with me. 6 days ago they say 5-6 more weeks then last night it says it shipped but I can't figure out what is being shipped. Also how do you find out what flight your package is on? I know the FlightAware app but how do you find the aircraft its on.

On a side note, I ordered P4P. Pretty sure that will show up before the mavic.

You won't be able to determine it until you start getting tracking information. I think they use FedEx for the "from Shenzhen" shipments. The last stop before it goes trans-Pacific is LANTAU ISLAND HK. Then it's a matter of finding the next FedEx flight from the Hong Kong airport (HKG) to Memphis (KMEM) on FlightAware.

I ordered a Combo from Advexure on Nov. 1, (not received). I've only seen one other order from Advexure on the spreadsheet I looked at.
Talking with them, they claim I'm still on track for a late November ship date. Otherwise they mentioned that some shipments were due to arrive today and tomorrow.

So still no info available from Adorama on my Oct 14 order for a Fly More - they refuse to tell me even the most basic info that they do have, like where I stand in line, and if they've shipped any Fly More combos at all yet. I'm thinking about doing a back-up order through NewEgg, as they are saying Dec 15 delivery. Their delivery performance history so far seems to show that they are indeed getting the product delivered.
Can someone who's ordered from NewEgg tell me if they charge your credit card up front, or wait until the product ships?

I ordered from Adorama on 9/30 and haven't been able to squeeze much out of them. I saw somewhere that someone who ordered on 9/29 got theres. The min question I have is how the retail orders mesh with the DJI direct orders and whether companies like Adorama wait to batch order or placeed orders as they come in.

I ordered a Combo from Advexure on Nov. 1, (not received). I've only seen one other order from Advexure on the spreadsheet I looked at.
Talking with them, they claim I'm still on track for a late November ship date. Otherwise they mentioned that some shipments were due to arrive today and tomorrow.
I chatted with @Advexure again today about my 10/22 combo order and was told they had 10 more days of orders before me (approx 28-29)...they weren't as optimistic with me about getting it to me before the end of the month...said if I could grab an Apple unit to do it as they seemed to have priority and they were only getting dribs and drabs in...

You won't be able to determine it until you start getting tracking information. I think they use FedEx for the "from Shenzhen" shipments. The last stop before it goes trans-Pacific is LANTAU ISLAND HK. Then it's a matter of finding the next FedEx flight from the Hong Kong airport (HKG) to Memphis (KMEM) on FlightAware.
Thank you!

Anyone still finding them at Apple? I'm wondering if they are getting daily shipments. I have a feeling that DJI doesn't want them showing stock online due to the number of people still waiting. I see people here walking in and calling and finding them on hand.

How long before our info gets added to the shipping spread sheet?

I'm not sure if they're still updating it or not. I was just made aware of it today. Whoever is updating it if you want to add our order go ahead..placed on 9/27 at Advexure, standalone Mavic, received 11/7.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147