DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Must have been written by a politician, as they used lots of words but said absolutely nothing.

Its an interesting as the preproduction models seem to be pretty reliable, and lots of people have them so I am surprised the first few hundred preorders are not shipping at least but I doubt if anyone here is surprised and if you have preordered something from DJI before its nothing new.

So - right now it seems the best place to pre-order from is BH Photo Video.
What do you guys think? I'm about to pull the trigger. Thanks!

Given all the information from the 22 pages in this thread-and the lack of reliable shipping information from any one place, I'm not sure anyone could say there is any best place to order from. My opinion is that at this stage of the pre-order phase B&H is probably just as good as any other place, but you may also be just as successful keeping an eye out at your local Best Buy or Apple Store.

Z

Reactions: theSTZombie
someone should give dji a call now since they broadcast a msg saying orders are being filled on a first come basis. So someone who ordered the same date of release.

I also got the same e-mail and I looked at my order and the the shipping info was removed too! Sounds very strange, so what happened to the DJI comments they made to others that pre-orders made from 9/28-10/12 will ship by the last week of October

So they've emailed us to tell us to check their website for details, whilst at the same time removing all shipping information from their site.

It's like they're actually trying to troll us all, haha.

Reactions: A_Chemist
I'm not sure why everyone is saying the shipping info has been removed. I have been seeing the same page since I started watching it a week or two ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not sure why everyone is saying the shipping info has been removed. I have been seeing the same page since I started watching it a week or two ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same here; got the email; store website never showed shipping info, no changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered on Amazon on 9/27 via the DJI Amazon store just got this message after sending an email about the status of my order

Dear Xxx

Thank you for contacting DJI Official Amazon store.

We got the latest news that due to unforeseen factor, all Mavic Pro orders will be
delayed. Your order shipment date may will delay to the end of October and we
are doing our best to fulfill your order ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

Please note that you remain among the first group of
customers to receive the Mavic Pro and as soon as the Mavic Pro units are ready
then we will ship out to you immediately.

Should you have any questions about your order, please feel
free to contact us through Amazon message.

Best Regards,
Stefa

What does your amazon shipment status say right now when you go to the website?

What does your amazon shipment status say right now when you go to the website?
No change to my Amazon order - still says "Preparing for shipment" (same as day of order on 27th), and delivers by Oct 18-Oct 26.

its like watching paint dry..
glad I am in the first few hours batch..
but makes me wonder if there is a potential for Note 7 to this..
rushed out to beat the competition.

Maybe this will make some feel better. Sold my flawless P4 + extras on eBay. The morning of the shipment buyer emailed me saying he had personal emergency and wanted to cancel the order. By the time I saw his email, P4 was already with UPS and my Mavic was preordered. Now buyer is returning P4 under false reasons, because according to him "wires and staff" are missing. I emailed him and he was pretty rude. Long story short. I now have to cancel my Mavic order to pay the buyer back, and try to resell my P4, and I lost $65 in shipping sofar.

I did order Mavic late, (oct 9) so my cancelation will not help most of the people here.

I have a P4 have not done lots of research on the karma.. I was thinking of keeping the P4 anyway what +/- do you guys see of keeping the P4 and going with the karma (camera ect) vs keeping the P4 and mavic?

Just posted on my DJI.com order status page. So far today I haven't recieved the email.

Order Status Update:
Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI

LOL! You're asking what people think of the Karma on a specific Mavic forum where everybody is literally gagging to get hold of their Mavic.. Nice one!

The official email from DJI "We will give you an update but we will not tell you anything... " What the heck!!! I hope tons of people start demanding refunds, I know I will by end of the week...

I have a P4 have not done lots of research on the karma.. I was thinking of keeping the P4 anyway what +/- do you guys see of keeping the P4 and going with the karma (camera ect) vs keeping the P4 and mavic?
Don't sell your P4, it's a great platform and I'd wait for the Mavic. GoPro Session5 is great for FPV. Check out Mr. Steele's Video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman