DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'm about to put the order on DJI for a Fly-more combo.. after reading the first post I don't know what to do :-(
I will receive my mavic before february?
Your best bet is Newegg if you are in US. Meantime, continue checking inventory at Apple stores by calling the store manager.

Your best bet is Newegg if you are in US. Meantime, continue checking inventory at Apple stores by calling the store manager.

You are right.
I already set a 5m auto-refresh on the newegg's web. I think I will wait some days more, maybe I have lucky and it becomes available.

My fly more combo, ordered sept 30 trough DJI, shipped today to Spain, no tracking number yet. I am more than happy after sooooo long time waiting for.
I will keep you posted

Don't worry. I'll wait for you until you get your Mavic. :)
and my order from Adventure is still out there too...with the P4pro's getting ready to ship I might just cancel the Mavic and spend the winter cuddled up to the P4P...making a decision soon...if the P4ps actually ship before the Mavic order it's cancelled.

I ordered my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on 9/29
Account just updated Shipped. Still don't have email confirmation. I'm told by online help will get the email in the morning.
Anyone know average time of delivery?

My Flymore Combo ordered on Sept 28 th at 9:30 PST showed shipped on DJI website last night Nov21 st. I received a tracking number for FedEx this morning but not showing up on their system yet, however it appears its is finally on the way.

I have a Mavic Pro FlyLess NIB still sealed from Apple Store that I was lucky enough to find last week that will go on EBay as soon as I get an ETA from FedEx. I am into it for $1750 CDN, as I had to pay tax at the Apple Store in Michigan and again at the Canadian Border when I imported it. Open to offers before I list it for bid on EBay.

Good Luck to those still waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
My Flymore Combo ordered on Sept 28 th at 9:30 PST showed shipped on DJI website last night Nov21 st. I received a tracking number for FedEx this morning but not showing up on their system yet, however it appears its is finally on the way.

I have a Mavic Pro FlyLess NIB still sealed from Apple Store that I was lucky enough to find last week that will go on EBay as soon as I get an ETA from FedEx. I am into it for $1750, as I had to pay tax at the Apple Store in Michigan and again at the Canadian Border when I imported it. Open to offers before I list it for bid on EBay.

Good Luck to this still waiting.

Which Apple Store in Michigan did you get lucky at?

Newegg November 1st fly more combo
The status just changed to shipped this morning. I also got a notification from newegg of my card being charged. No tracking number yet

Just odd that it is in customs for a few days when other orders made it from dji China to customer in 3 days.
It reached customs yesterday supposed to reach store today ( if everything goes as planned)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My order from 9-29 at 20:57 UTC still says pending, but now the shipping company says FedEx instead of a bunch of gibberish.

A would like to know your opinion: I ordered directly thru DJI on October 4th (payment processed October 5th) for the Mavic Pro plus the bag, propellers, and one battery. Still no idea about shipping date. I live in Chile and I asked to be shipped to a friend in the US and he will bring it to me. The thing is that he is coming to Chile for Christmas, but I'm not sure DJI will ship on time. Do I need to order from Newegg instead? I'm kind of lost and really pissed off about this. I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions

WELL HOT **** IT ACTUALLY SHIPPED!!! Tracking number and everything.

Ordered 9/29 12:37. Fly more. Dji direct
Now to move my focus from this thread to the "why did my Mavic crash" threads.
Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.

Woke up this morning and got an email saying that my combo that I ordered 9/29 has shipped. It says it wont get here until the 28th because of the holiday. Guess DJI had to get in that last little jab.

A would like to know your opinion: I ordered directly thru DJI on October 4th (payment processed October 5th) for the Mavic Pro plus the bag, propellers, and one battery. Still no idea about shipping date. I live in Chile and I asked to be shipped to a friend in the US and he will bring it to me. The thing is that he is coming to Chile for Christmas, but I'm not sure DJI will ship on time. Do I need to order from Newegg instead? I'm kind of lost and really pissed off about this. I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions
NewEgg would have been your best option. However, their last batch, scheduled to ship by 12/15 was just sold out. If you see it reappear on the website, grab it. Otherwise, you may have missed Christmas delivery window.
M
P.S. I have a backup order form B&H. I doubt that it will be here any tiem soon, but if it arrives, Im willing to part with it instead of just cancelling my order.

Reactions: sebastianschneiderc
It reached customs yesterday supposed to reach store today ( if everything goes as planned)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Just got an email from VeryDrone saying it was stuck in customs because of the Black Friday influx and they don't except it until next week. I don't buy it. I don't think they know when they are getting anything, just like the rest of the dealers.

Reactions: mcgyversm3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13