DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I just checked Very Drone and says "EXPECTED SHIPPING LAST WEEK OF NOVEMBER."
What do you think? Place my order there?
I have never bought in VeryDrone, is it reliable?

Please note that whenever ANY vendor makes the statement "Expected Shipping Date". Don't sit by the front door waiting for it to arrive.

Please note that whenever ANY vendor makes the statement "Expected Shipping Date". Don't sit by the front door waiting for it to arrive.

Advexure changed their estimated shipping from mid-December to 4-6 weeks if you order now. When I ordered it said mid-November, DJI must not be sending them much, seems like Newegg and Apple have been getting the good amounts.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered with them last week. Seems like their order is on the way and is stuck in US Customs. Crossing my fingers for shipping next week from them.

Reactions: mcgyversm3

I know that Anthony. I'm in a chat with a sales representative and said the shipping is correct. I don't believe that. But I will be in Miami in january so if the delivey arrives before last week of january it will be ok.

I ordered with them last week. Seems like their order is on the way and is stuck in US Customs. Crossing my fingers for shipping next week from them.

So they are reliable Mike?

I know that Anthony. I'm in a chat with a sales representative and said the shipping is correct. I don't believe that. But I will be in Miami in january so if the delivey arrives before last week of january it will be ok.

So they are reliable Mike?
I guess we'll find out next week. I've never dealt with them before so I'm not gonna vouch for them just yet.

Reactions: mcgyversm3
Advexure changed their estimated shipping from mid-December to 4-6 weeks if you order now. When I ordered it said mid-November, DJI must not be sending them much, seems like Newegg and Apple have been getting the good amounts.

Hey @devinrhall I just got my shipping notice on my P4pro so I cancelled my advexure order so you could move up a bit ;-)
enjoy...

Well then I moved up a place in line, that P4P looks awesome but it's not really my type over the Mavic. The Mavic doesn't have everything it does but I'm content with what it does have for the price and size of it. Did you order the Mavic basic or fly more?

Finally received my Mavic from Apple. Ordered an extra battery and propeller set which both came as well. My order date was October 21st.

Reactions: TopQuark
I guess we'll find out next week. I've never dealt with them before so I'm not gonna vouch for them just yet.
Ugh just saw the change in shipping time, let's just hope they are being truthfull but stuck in the same Web of vague and general statements provided by DJI last week of November would still work for me. I leave the country Dec 13th

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Adorama's reply today regarding backorders and availability of Mavic Fly More Combo. Not much.....

>>Thank you for your inquiry about the availability of our item.

All our orders are fulfilled in a first come first serve basis.
Unfortunately, the manufacturer is not providing us with an ETA of when to expect this item, in turn, we cannot provide our customers with an ETA. They are generally accurate, but are subject to change at the discretion of manufacturer.
You can place the order for the out of stock item now.
You will not be charged until the item ships out to you. There may be a small authorization taken at the time the order is placed. The item will ship as soon as it arrives to our warehouse. All orders are fulfilled in a first come first served order. Feel free to place your order online, over the phone or by emailing here with your order information.

Thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your business.
<<<

Adorama's reply today regarding backorders and availability of Mavic Fly More Combo. Not much.....

>>Thank you for your inquiry about the availability of our item.

All our orders are fulfilled in a first come first serve basis.
Unfortunately, the manufacturer is not providing us with an ETA of when to expect this item, in turn, we cannot provide our customers with an ETA. They are generally accurate, but are subject to change at the discretion of manufacturer.
You can place the order for the out of stock item now.
You will not be charged until the item ships out to you. There may be a small authorization taken at the time the order is placed. The item will ship as soon as it arrives to our warehouse. All orders are fulfilled in a first come first served order. Feel free to place your order online, over the phone or by emailing here with your order information.

Thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your business.
<<<
And they will give you no further info once you place your order. As I've stated earlier on this thread, I emailed them for a follow-up a month after placing my order and their response was that they had no info to share from DJI, they would not tell me if they had even received or shipped a single Mavic yet. Nor would they tell me my place in the queue. So if you order from them, know that you're walking into the dark, and will know nothing further until it ships.

I ordered mine on 10-5 around 1:00 PM EST. No shipping info yet. Ordered directly from DJI. I ordered the drone, spare battery, and spare props. I asked them to split the order so they don't ship everything at once in hopes to speed things up. But still waiting....next time I think I'll order from either Newegg or Apple.

I don't think I would mind DJI so much if they didn't take my money right away.

Reactions: TopQuark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming