DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Which stores in the UK can you list some pls? Keep trying to buy one :( got a pre order from Maplin but they revised the delivery date to January 2017 now :(
They are popping up daily. Maplin had a few yesterday. This place popped up today with a few (https://www.modelsport.co.uk/dji-mavic-pro-quadcop…/…/406342) but about 1min after coming on the facebook page they were gone. Get on the face book groups, and be near a PC if you can. Good luck.

Pablo_s i will advice to wait o do newegg there the only one that seem to be fast

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just got off chat with the verydrone guys and they said they're 95% sold on their initial shipment that they said is in customs. "Expected" ship last week of November. Just thought I'd share but like every other reseller, I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: mcgyversm3
MINE'S on the way 20 minutes ago .whoo hooo . . . not BestBuy . . not Newegg .. . no it's DrDrone.ca from Halifax in Nova Scotia. They have been shipping for past 2 weeks as soon as they get them in . . Outstanding customer service there too. Highly recommended. Bought my P4 from them as well.

Just gotta wait . . four . . . more . . . days

A would like to know your opinion: I ordered directly thru DJI on October 4th (payment processed October 5th) for the Mavic Pro plus the bag, propellers, and one battery. Still no idea about shipping date. I live in Chile and I asked to be shipped to a friend in the US and he will bring it to me. The thing is that he is coming to Chile for Christmas, but I'm not sure DJI will ship on time. Do I need to order from Newegg instead? I'm kind of lost and really pissed off about this. I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions
write to them dont just wait for them call etc

I just got off chat with the verydrone guys and they said they're 95% sold on their initial shipment that they said is in customs. "Expected" ship last week of November. Just thought I'd share but like every other reseller, I'll believe it when I see it.

Very surprised they still have drones available even after multiple people placed orders with them. How many could they possibly be getting... guess we'll see

So I ordered a drone on bestbuy but we all know how that is going. Any advice where I should put a 2nd order in, in case Best Buy puts their date off once again any advice would be great thanks!!

Talked to very drone... they expect to have several more than they have current orders for next week when they clear customs.

For those that have successfully ordered from Newegg, how long does it take after order verification for them to ship? They already charged my card.

So I ordered a drone on bestbuy but we all know how that is going. Any advice where I should put a 2nd order in, in case Best Buy puts their date off once again any advice would be great thanks!!

If you are in Canada try drdrone.com . . . they are only getting 2-3 at a time but there seems to be a steady stream of a few every week lately

For those that have successfully ordered from Newegg, how long does it take after order verification for them to ship? They already charged my card.
I just talked to newegg.ca today and seems like they are not going to receive any before Christmas . . Talked to Best Buy (in both Sarnia, ON Canada and Port Huron MICH, USA) they had told me 28 Nov was on their system as arrival date . . but when I talked to them today (23Nov) they both told me there is no firm date but maybe by 15 Jan 2017!!

Last edited:
I just talked to newegg.ca today and seems like they are not going to receive any before Christmas . . Talked to Best Buy (in both Sarnia, ON Canada and Port Huron MICH, USA) they had told me 28 Nov was on their system as arrival date . . but when I talked to them today (28 Nov) they both told me there is no firm date but maybe by 15 Jan 2017!!

i think Newegg tells you worst case scenario which isn't a bad business move at all, it looks to me like they surprise everyone, they say a month, and you get it in one week. I've ordered computer parts from Newegg but never knew they sold drones until I saw this thread, but i had an order with someone else so i'm keeping that.

Reactions: Cookedinlh

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne