DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'm just hoping it's real. The order was close to being cancelled by Amazon for being over 30 days old but I guess we will see!

This has been a lesson of patience nonetheless. My Polar case and memory cards are here, just waiting for the flying contraption to arrive.......

@Mike S. @mcgyversm3 I ordered from Verydrone on November 24th. I just spoke to the co-owner, Josh, via live chat today as I accidentally misspelled my shipping address. He updated it for me and informed me that they would be getting another Mavic Pro shipment either Thursday or Friday of this week and would be shipping them out same-day for any orders placed before November 25th. Any orders placed after the 25th are currently shipping 2nd or 3rd week of December. Also, they are now listed on the DJI website as an official authorized retailer for anyone who was questioning their validity.

They are still offering 5% off with the promo code DJI5 bringing the price of the Mavic Pro to $949.05 with free shipping! They also have a very cool financing option through a company called FuturePay. Great deal!

http://www.verydrone.com

Just received tracking info from Aim To Find on Amazon for flymore package. Originally ordered Oct 28th

They emailed me this morning and said that they had a delivery of Mavic's come in today and that mine would be going out.

We shall see!
10lb package has been picked up by FedEx and is due for delivery on Wednesday. Woohoo

Im not on the list yet, ordered from from DJI Oct 3, and confirmed on my bank account that it went through then. Still nothing. Hopefully Ill hear something soon. Sucks its nearly impossible to contact dji....they don't reply to emails, and you have to wait for hours to talk to someone on chat, then by the time they get to you, they do absolutely nothing for you! Just hoping i get a shipping notice soon, I'm getting sick and tired of checking my email and dji website a couple times a day to see if it shipped. I sold my p3a when i pre ordered, and this has been long enough without one!

Reactions: TopQuark
Like this:
81624420d80fec090f86866bcee8f6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Great idea! lol. I will try! thanks.

And: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: Apple notified me today that my Mavic AND the battery is shipped. Expected arrival date tomorrow already. With UPS again. I am going to stay at home tomorrow, How long are 12 hours? It is the base pac, not the combo

Reactions: TopQuark
Its crazy that you guys have to wait so long for your orders. I'd probably cancel mine by now. I recently went to a Mavic event at my local computer store (in Orange County, CA) where they had this CA sales manager on hand talking about all the new stuff including the Mavic. At the end, they let us demo the actual Mavic units in the parking lot for a bit. After that, they had 30+ Fly More Combos available for purchase with a discounted coupon. Couldn't be more stoked that I went to this and they actually had inventory while all these other people are still waiting on theirs from September pre-order. Surprised DJI actual sent them stock. The rep did tell me that the forecast for pre-orders was 20-30k and the actual pre-orders came in at 120k which is why they're so backlogged.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Which store? I'm curious if they have anymore in stock.

Note to self: order from Newegg from now on... they are doing a much better job getting the products out! I ordered directly from the company, and i'm not expecting it anytime soon. I find it crazy that the company itself is taking the longest. I also understand the business aspect of getting these out to the stores first.. but on the other side of the fence, you should probably be keeping the regular folks happy too. We are the ones buying most of the "specialty" drones not carried in your average stores. I do love DJI and what they create, but this wait has really changed a lot of people's minds about them.

Reactions: No1much
Note to self: order from Newegg from now on... they are doing a much better job getting the products out! I ordered directly from the company, and i'm not expecting it anytime soon. I find it crazy that the company itself is taking the longest. I also understand the business aspect of getting these out to the stores first.. but on the other side of the fence, you should probably be keeping the regular folks happy too. We are the ones buying most of the "specialty" drones not carried in your average stores. I do love DJI and what they create, but this wait has really changed a lot of people's minds about them.
Yep, like NEVER order direct from DJI again, and give them the profit margin they enjoy on direct sales vs retailers. Like the old saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on ME!'

Reactions: Josh
@Mike S. @mcgyversm3 I ordered from Verydrone on November 24th. I just spoke to the co-owner, Josh, via live chat today as I accidentally misspelled my shipping address. He updated it for me and informed me that they would be getting another Mavic Pro shipment either Thursday or Friday of this week and would be shipping them out same-day for any orders placed before November 25th. Any orders placed after the 25th are currently shipping 2nd or 3rd week of December. Also, they are now listed on the DJI website as an official authorized retailer for anyone who was questioning their validity.

They are still offering 5% off with the promo code DJI5 bringing the price of the Mavic Pro to $949.05 with free shipping! They also have a very cool financing option through a company called FuturePay. Great deal!

http://www.verydrone.com

I got the same from them. Order will be in Thursday or Friday and shipped same day. Their customer service is amazing. Even let me apply the discount after a few days because I forgot to enter mine.

Reactions: Mike S.
Still waiting on my Advexure order from November 3rd. Probably going to be January until it ships, but I can live with that. Just ordered a Phantom 4 Pro as well for that meantime. I'm reeally treating myself this Christmas, haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas