DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I think amazon is going to be the last one well i order on the 2 nd november

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: ___
I talked to Josh from verydrone yesterday. He has indicated that the Mavics will be released from customs tomorrow. They will ship from verydrone on thursday. I made sure that I have next day air on mine so I should have min on Friday!! Everyone who ordered before the 25th I believe is in the same boat...they have a second wave of orders after the 25th.
25th of november?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just don't get how DJI can ship them directly to you from China in 3 days but these guys have had their shipment locked up in customs for half a week
Make individual packages are easier to clear than a whole shipment of who knows how many tens or hundreds

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: moocows42
I ordered from Drone World through Amazon on Sept 27 no word from them at all about a shipping date. Can not even get some type of tracking number even though I already paid in full. Just some type of promises and a toy drone. The very least they could do would be to tell where you are in line.

Is there anyone else that ordered from any dealer in Sept that hasn't at least gotten a delivery date.
Thinking about canceling and saying the heck with the Mavic.
It may be good to know what dealers are the last to ship for future reference. Reading these post gives me a very good idea who I will order from next time. I put Drone World as one not to use at this point.

Edit: One positive thing about Drone World I may add is at least I was always able to reach them, they just weren't of any help in tracking your order or giving even the least bit of information on it.
I ordered Sept. 28 from BB Canada. Several date changes and holding at Dec. 31st release date.

Nice! Looks like I am not alone. Did you get tracking info yet?
tracking info is not there yet I'm quite excited and nervous when i receive it i will post this order is heading to chicago illinois
i ordered the combo pack 1398.00 with insurance i also ordered extra props just to order i guess
Mike

I posted this on another thread but i'm hoping no one will mind if i post it here even though it's unrelated. can someone provide me an amazon link (preferably) of a 32GB SD card that will write the video data at the correct speed for the Mavic, I'm new to the SD card in a quad thing so any help would be appreciated. Again, sorry for the unrelated topic. You can message me with it so we don't pollute the thread with more unrelated things, sorry guys.

By the way I don't have mine yet, just want to get things in advance.

Devin

I posted this on another thread but i'm hoping no one will mind if i post it here even though it's unrelated. can someone provide me an amazon link (preferably) of a 32GB SD card that will write the video data at the correct speed for the Mavic, I'm new to the SD card in a quad thing so any help would be appreciated. Again, sorry for the unrelated topic. You can message me with it so we don't pollute the thread with more unrelated things, sorry guys.

By the way I don't have mine yet, just want to get things in advance.

Devin

This is what I use in my phantom it works great.

Samsung 32GB 80MB/s EVO Select Micro SDHC Memory Card (MB-ME32DA/AM) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DOB6Y5Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_hSKpyb8Y9DQRM

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

WTH? am i the only one left for the Oct 01 batch???? It's just silence in my mails, tweets, online chat etc... i'm so pissed its funny

tracking info is not there yet I'm quite excited and nervous when i receive it i will post this order is heading to chicago illinois
i ordered the combo pack 1398.00 with insurance i also ordered extra props just to order i guess
Mike

Awesome. I just got my tracking email from DJI. I am sure you will get yours soon.

Well, Amazon messed up ... just received this for a 30 September order ...

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on September 30, 2016 (Order# 113-3520478-xxxxxxx):

"DJI Mavic Pro"
Estimated arrival date: January 25, 2017 - January 30, 2017

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer