DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I don't believe my eyes. My Mavic Pro Fly More shipped yesterday from Drone Nerds. Says I'll have in my grubby paws tomorrow! Can't wait. Santa clause is real! :) please update the spreadsheet!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: TopQuark
"First come, first serve basis" yeah sure...

I'm so happy for you though! Enjoy your Mavic!

Yeah... the whole thing has been a cluster!

Now I need to see if I can cancel my NewEgg order that is in "Order Verification" status. The order was placed 11/23, and recent posts on this thread indicate that some NewEgg orders around that time are starting to ship.

If I can't cancel, I may have another Fly More bundle to try and find a new owner for (I don't need two).

I ordered fly more 11/25 from Newegg and got an email this morning stating that it has shipped and will be here Monday. I ordered from HobbiesMedia via Amazon on 10/12 and still have not heard anything yet.

bbd20a3e1953d7a10b213311cae44a69.jpg

Finally here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BatFastard
wow i ordered 2016-10-03 06:45:22 (UTC) ... and still no shipping information... i am in los angeles area in california... not sur gif that makes a difference. nonetheless Im still sad and waiting.

4999 posts of frustration. Who will make it 5K? Ordered DJI direct on 10/4/2016. Still no response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MrEdCeD
You guys aren't going to believe this: I ordered from DJI Direct on 10/20. Nothing. Out of frustration I ordered a Fly More Combo from Newegg 2 days ago. It just shipped...

You guys aren't going to believe this: I ordered from DJI Direct on 10/20. Nothing. Out of frustration I ordered a Fly More Combo from Newegg 2 days ago. It just shipped...

interesting they are sending out a bunch of fly mores over normal

yah i would say his initial comments were not accurate thus misrepresentative of inventory. I'm going to have to cancel.

I think Verydrone was being Verynaïve thinking they were getting a huge delivery just because they ordered it. Many other 3rd party sellers placed orders months ago and only gotten single digit deliveries...

I think Verydrone was being Verynaïve thinking they were getting a huge delivery just because they ordered it. Many other 3rd party sellers placed orders months ago and only gotten single digit deliveries...

Ya if you're not newegg/amazon/apple good luck getting double digit orders.

Ya if you're not newegg/amazon/apple good luck getting double digit orders.

Yep today cancelled my order I placed October 17 with a small seller because my newegg order from November 23rd just shipped. It's a shame these small sellers are getting screwed by DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc