DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Yeah... the whole thing has been a cluster!

Now I need to see if I can cancel my NewEgg order that is in "Order Verification" status. The order was placed 11/23, and recent posts on this thread indicate that some NewEgg orders around that time are starting to ship.

If I can't cancel, I may have another Fly More bundle to try and find a new owner for (I don't need two).

Ah crap, my 11/23 NewEgg order shipped today too... That is ridiculous. Now I will definitely have to offload the 2nd one.

Hopefully it actually shipped.. seems a lot of people got the same notice at the same time

I have a tracking number and movement.
ce5b7909ce6ae3866a91f57450dca9d8.jpg
65b04c6323bd0860d571586d240fb5ac.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Triplebeesoul
I have a tracking number and movement.
ce5b7909ce6ae3866a91f57450dca9d8.jpg
65b04c6323bd0860d571586d240fb5ac.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i was gonna ask how'd you get tracking info already? but then i rechecked my order details and voila! a tracking number with similar movement.. there certainly were doubts but something is on it's way!

did you guys all order the fly more from newegg? I did the normal one and 2 extra batteries. You don't think those batteries would hold up the order do you? Couldn't they send them separate?

Something is strange with the newegg flymore packages and tracking. I know people that cancelled the orders and got same tracking notifications and they haven't been charged and order isn't showing up on newegg website!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

You guys aren't going to believe this: I ordered from DJI Direct on 10/20. Nothing. Out of frustration I ordered a Fly More Combo from Newegg 2 days ago. It just shipped...

Yet another thing DJI messed up in this launch.

Something is strange with the newegg flymore packages and tracking. I know people that cancelled the orders and got same tracking notifications and they haven't been charged and order isn't showing up on newegg website!

Free Mavics for them!

Funny u said that Dave. I had actually sent an email to cancel (second guessing having 2 orders out) and got a shipping notice a couple hours later w no cancellation. Maybe they're targeting the cancel requests to avoid losing sales?!!!

Ordered DJI direct 10-10 and it's changed to shipping status. it's funny how something so petty, can make us feel so much better . Like getting some passing test scores! Now let's just hope shipping doesn't take too long.

Reactions: TopQuark
Ordered DJI direct 10-10 and it's changed to shipping status. it's funny how something so petty, can make us feel so much better . Like getting some passing test scores! Now let's just hope shipping doesn't take too long.
I'll also add, It's a fly more setup, not that it should really matter...

I'm going to cancel my Adorama order from Oct 14 in the morning. As a backup I ordered a FMC from NewEgg on Nov 18 and it has shipped. A real shame that DJI is treating their smaller, third party sellers so terribly.

If you cancel your direct order from DJI they will freak out and ship your order Immediately. True story. Time to game the gamer. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Let them screw the meek. DJI is smart. They earn twice the margin on a direct sale. If they let you cancel and you buy from Best Buy or Apple, they lose profit margin. They ain't about to let that happen.

I placed an order for the fly more combo from DJI through Amazon on Nov 6. I just got notification it has shipped and a FedEx tracking number. Should receive it on Friday.

If you cancel your direct order from DJI they will freak out and ship your order Immediately. True story. Time to game the gamer. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Let them screw the meek. DJI is smart. They earn twice the margin on a direct sale. If they let you cancel and you buy from Best Buy or Apple, they lose profit margin. They ain't about to let that happen.

Are you trying to get people out of the queue? :D I cancelled with DJI and they made absolutely no attempt to change my mind or ship early.

Are you trying to get people out of the queue? :D I cancelled with DJI and they made absolutely no attempt to change my mind or ship early.

Haha! No need to do that. My Apple store is getting daily shipments of 6 or 7 Mavic Pros a day. They are well stocked. They are flying off the shelves though. My poor local DJI dealer has not got 1 MP yet.

Where do you get the tracking number. Mine appears as shipped but the only thing I now is that FedEx is the shipping company but I havent received any tracking number. Yesterday changed to shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Any other option than email to contact DJI? They never answer my emails, in tired of this, more than two months and nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54