DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I have a tracking number and movement.
ce5b7909ce6ae3866a91f57450dca9d8.jpg
65b04c6323bd0860d571586d240fb5ac.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should get your Mavic by tomorrow or Saturday. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered fly less on Oct 5th from DJI Direct. My order just flipped over to "Shipped" status. No email notification or other change to the order page (no tracking number or shipping company specified).

Reactions: TopQuark
Woohoo Oct 9th fly more combo. Shipping Tuesday December 6th !

Ship date:
Fri, 12/2/2016
DJI
DJI BAIWANG TECHNOLOGY CO.
SHENZHEN,
CN
fYN1KGsHQhhrksU5j1OUbDUGwp-P-g2_RI9LEBVmTAZJ8K34TYFbWFNykh4jz9c3rbIfAgPIIQYM2lYDXy59oqED3tWCPsGXwNhWQ5_lKc4A2f9ar2F1aj9mT6XFpj_x5gXG-V5LWF3KF3G6axP6Ci_qltJatTMFhw=s0-d-e1-ft

In transit
Scheduled delivery:
Tue, 12/6/2016 by 10:30 am

Ordered fly less on Oct 5th from DJI Direct. My order just flipped over to "Shipped" status. No email notification or other change to the order page (no tracking number or shipping company specified).

I ordered from DJI on 10/4 and my order has shown shipped for more than 2 weeks. No email notification of shipping and shipper information as I have received with previous orders, so I am pretty sure it is not on they way yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK ordered Oct 3rd direct from DJI and I live in Hong Kong and have not got anything yet.Sent a email a few days ago and got a response today with blah blah blah but no concrete details on shipping or even a hint of soon....So i just cancelled the order.Really poor Customer service and as Shenzhen(DJI HQ and factory is around 40 Kms as the crow flies......) is next door am really disappointed especially when I see orders from Nov being fulfilled.
Good luck guys and happy flying.
Cheers

ordered flymore from newegg on 11/24. Got charged, and the FEDEX shipping info yesterday. South Park needs to do a 'DJI' episode.....

Hey bro, I did too!! Ordered Nov 24th, and tracking came in last night. (Charged my card too). Thanks to folks who suggested Newegg!

My Nov. 19 order from NewEgg for a Fly More Combo shipped and charged today! Had it as a backup order.
Now I have to go cancel my original Nov. 1 order from the other online retailer which I think is still several weeks away from shipping.

10/12 order from dji. Shows up blue ship icon however haven't received any update otherwise from FedEx or DJI. Finally though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered from dji on 10/27 and haven't heard anything. Ordered fly more from Newegg 11/23 and it's shipping today. Guess I'm cancelling the dji order.

Was on the list for: 2016-10-05 13:55:35 (UTC)
Got shipping, should be here Tuesday.

I created an account with FedEx, and I was unable to get the Mavic sent to a pick up location. I called and they said the seller (DJI) locked it to signature only. I have no clue how I am going to get this thing because I cant get out of work.

After my "cancellation" from E ZEE, I placed a second order on Amazon (DJI Official) for a Fly More Combo on 11/2.

Today I got the shipping notification, credit card charge, and FedEx tracking number. Should be here Monday!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13