DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Got my Fly More Combo from DJI.com that i ordered from October 13th, 2016 on December 5th, 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
For anyone (like me) waiting on reseller Yitamotor, they are currently shipping orders from Sept. 29th. There are ~1000 orders from Sept. 29th - Oct. 21st (my order date).

Should have bought directly from DJI...

One more post since the last one was near the bottom of the page.

Fly less for my cost plus $50. Let me know if you want it before I return it to Apple.

Ppl come here to learn. Not sure why it's frowned upon.
Not frowning on anything, just commenting on the Op's foreknowledge, we seem to see the exact same posts from many people, every time a new quad is released. Most of the questions asked are answered in the manual, if they took time to read it. Some of the others are just a 'Really' moment. What is a CSC, in the manual several places. Can I fly over an airport....Really? An so on. Many questions are answered by common sense or reading the manual, many others are valid and can be answered by experience pilots.

Time to add mine to the list:
Ordered FlyLess on October 15th from DJI Direct.
Status just changed to Shipped Today. Still waiting on Tracking Number.

Also Ordered two Batterys on Novemeber 1st from DJI Direct.

Reactions: TopQuark
Tracking shows Monday Dekivery to central Alaska.

Most of you are getting the delivery one day early with FedEx right, should I be ready to sign on Friday?

It seems to be pretty consistently a day early, though it being Alaska would make me think possibly not

Good to know, I ordered on the 17th so hopefully that means mine will be on the way SOON!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Not frowning on anything, just commenting on the Op's foreknowledge, we seem to see the exact same posts from many people, every time a new quad is released. Most of the questions asked are answered in the manual, if they took time to read it. Some of the others are just a 'Really' moment. What is a CSC, in the manual several places. Can I fly over an airport....Really? An so on. Many questions are answered by common sense or reading the manual, many others are valid and can be answered by experience pilots.

I agree to an extent, but not all manuals are great, and when it comes to not restricting the hobby/business for some people, no questions are really bad ones. A lot of the people who bought the Mavic are new, and probably think since it's a drone that it's simple business even though it's not. When I first started I thought the same thing, unaware there was a wealth of knowledge involved. Honestly I think we should welcome the new people, teach them so they don't screw it up for the rest of us, and if the question seems like a dumb one to a particular person, don't bash the guy, just keep scrolling and act like you didn't see it. Someone will answer their question. I think the Mavic is a bad choice if people have never flown a single drone before but that's just my opinion, but then again, I learned on racer that goes around 45mph with tilted motors, talk about a learning curve. It did make me a very good and responsive pilot though. Don't hate on me for the response, and for you new people, a huge amount of knowledge can be found on youtube about what you can and can't do.

Devin

I placed a separate order for batteries on October 5th and they haven't shipped

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor