DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Duh that would help wouldn't it. I ordered from DJI direct. It literally showed up as purchased today on PayPal.

31d4dde3da289733e71b47d9e58b19f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Expect to wait about 6-8 weeks from today then.

Expect to wait about 6-8 weeks from today then.

Well that sucks. It's been four already. And from what I'm assuming they don't charge you until they actually are in the process of shipping. So for selfish reason I hope your wrong. But thank you. I'll keep the status posted

Reactions: Brubaker
Well that sucks. It's been four already. And from what I'm assuming they don't charge you until they actually are in the process of shipping. So for selfish reason I hope your wrong. But thank you. I'll keep the status posted

I placed my order with them on 11/7. Card was charged bout 4 wks later. Still waiting for the tracking number. [emoji19]

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Got the e-mail from DJI on Dec. 10th that my my order just shipped. Scheduled delivery on Wednesday. So you can update your list. Had a basic with extras, coming in two separate shipments and tracking numbers.

So if my package arrived to my states facility (AZ) will fed ex deliver it tomorrow? It still says delivery scheduled for Wednesday. Will they update that or just put it out for delivery tomorrow and I'lll be getting it two days early?

So if my package arrived to my states facility (AZ) will fed ex deliver it tomorrow? It still says delivery scheduled for Wednesday. Will they update that or just put it out for delivery tomorrow and I'lll be getting it two days early?

I think it depends on your state. In mine, they fly down every morning, and if your package doesn't make that flight you have to wait.

Ordered direct from DJI on 16th October for delivery to the UK. It is currently out with DHL delivery driver today!! fingers crossed

Getting my order 2 days early. And apparently you can leave a paper with the last 4 of your tracking number and a signature and that counts for a signature.

Well, this "waiting room" is getting awfully cold, dark and lonely. Guess it is time to finally leave. I just got notice that my Mavic, 2 batteries and charging hub will delivered Thursday, 12/15/2016. It was ordered on 10/04/201. TopQuark, thanks so much for the great service you are providing. I appreciate it very much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brubaker
Well, this "waiting room" is getting awfully cold, dark and lonely. Guess it is time to finally leave. I just got notice that my Mavic, 2 batteries and charging hub will delivered Thursday, 12/15/2016. It was ordered on 10/04/201. TopQuark, thanks so much for the great service you are providing. I appreciate it very much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is scheduled to arrive this Wednesday, Central CA.

october 3rd order delivered today ! ****... now i have to wait 43 minutes per battery...i have my car on outside with car charger and my multi charger plugged in inside.... hehe. i need to order more batteries. well I'm gonna go out today and see what this thing can do. be back later with a video somewhere on this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: arw and Brubaker
october 3rd order delivered today ! ****... now i have to wait 43 minutes per battery...i have my car on outside with car charger and my multi charger plugged in inside.... hehe. i need to order more batteries. well I'm gonna go out today and see what this thing can do. be back later with a video somewhere on this forum.
73865584.jpg

Reactions: witnessthefunk

**** that's a haul congrats [emoji3]

UPDATE: Pre-ordered through DJI direct 10/4.

After a week of constant complaints to DJI customer service they expedited my order and delivered to me this morning!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope