DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

My Flymore DJI direct order (oct25) just changed to ship this morning on DJI website. No Fed ex tracking number or email yet.

Mine doesn't say shipped yet but it did change from TBA to FedEx. Maybe that means something?

Fly More Combo ordered from DJI direct 10/25 has changed status to "Shipped," also no tracking # or email yet, will update when I receive one! Yay!!!

EDIT: Tracking number is updated on my shipment page and is working! Delivery 12/20 expected!

Last edited:
Thinking of canceling my fly more combo and going with the 4 pro. Just wondering if anyone else considered that. Reading the threads about problems with compass errors during fast flying has me wondering if the Mavic has a flaw. Anyone want to share their thoughts or opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Bottom line is which is more important to you? Having higher quality video or portability? That's really the difference. For most people the portability is so nice that it's worth not having quite the same quality as you could get from a P4P

Reactions: TopQuark
The remainder of my original direct DJI order from Sept 29 arrived today.
Extra battery
2 sets of spare prop pairs
Car charger
Flight battery USB adapter

Now I await good flying weather.
Hopefully those still waiting will get their items soon!

Mine doesn't say shipped yet but it did change from TBA to FedEx. Maybe that means something?
DJI website on my PC shows shipped with no tracking info. DJI Go app, my orders shows shipping pending with FedEx. So I guess it depends where you check your order status.

Reactions: Isone
DJI website on my PC shows shipped with no tracking info. DJI Go app, my orders shows shipping pending with FedEx. So I guess it depends where you check your order status.

Same case for me. Let me know when it changes for you! I'll do the same.

Ordered mine October 31st....hope to be seeing some movement soon as we are in escrow on our current home and close December 30th.....would hate for the new owners to get an extra present from fedex that belongs to me!

Ordered mine on Oct 31st DJI direct. Just got the email that it is shipping and will arrive this Monday.

FedEx tracking number confirms same.

That's awesome! hopefully I see some movement soon!!! did you order the flymore combo or just the regular one?

new top speed today, was working against wind again so i'm pretty confident this thing can hit 50 easily with no wind, which is faster than DJI stated it could go.
bb31e87b5480ce701bd7189b43326e10.jpg

Devin

After a long time of wait my payment status (via PayPal) changed from Authorized to Pay Confirmed. How long after this did you guys have order shipped?

Some of these posts are fake. Rumor floating around that production was halted. Distributors are saying February 27 2017 for ship dates. Wth?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian