DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Final report:

Ordered 11/07/16

Charged 12/04/16

Marked shipped 12/21/16

Delivered 12/23/16

Charging things up right now with intent to upgrade all the firmwares and then wait until the weather is good enough in Portland to actually get it up in the air.

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
Great news Christopher!! Got mine today also. They tried to deliver it yesterday but I was at work. So much for a 10:30am delivery.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

FedEx really messed with my shipment. It got to PDX, then to the local distribution center. Then it showed delivery as "before 10:30am" today. So, 1:00 rolls around and I look at the tracking again. Now it says the package is at the location but scheduled for "delivery 12/28/17"! The what now?? So I call FedEx. They say "oh! Yes, it's at the location. You can go and pick it up right now if you like. Obviously I jump in my car and spend 45 minutes doing a holiday traffic drive to the distribution center that would have been ten minutes at any other time of the year. Then I wait in a huge line for another half hour. Getting to the desk I give them my ID and tracking number. The customer service person says "we can look, but it's probably on the truck." Arrrrrg!! Then I wait another half hour while they look around the warehouse, eventually actually finding it!

It was a hassle, but now that I have the Mavic I'm filled with good cheer again. :)

It's here now what do I do? I've spent so much time waiting that I'm afraid to use it.
f032b562c96ea2f9115c211396c4504f.jpg

a7dece7b759a6f2723067b97eafcf3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It's here now what do I do? I've spent so much time waiting that I'm afraid to use it.
f032b562c96ea2f9115c211396c4504f.jpg

a7dece7b759a6f2723067b97eafcf3e0.jpg

I know how you feel, mine arrived today. Took it out and charged 1 battery and the controller. Was gonna asign the name but decided to put it back in the box. Lmao. Will try again in a couple days, gonna beraining here.

I know how you feel, mine arrived today. Took it out and charged 1 battery and the controller. Was gonna asign the name but decided to put it back in the box. Lmao. Will try again in a couple days, gonna beraining here.

Yea there's a "wintery mix" here now so I'm grounded even if I wanted to fly.

is anyone here from europe that orederd after 9th of november and already have shipping status??

Last edited:
Finally flew mine. I just have to say it was worth the wait. This thing is as stable as everyone has said. Merry Christmas I hope you all get yours soon.
e5f3d8bcf5ead1c85a56891cb863a5ae.jpg

Reactions: bsshog40
Ordered flyless dji direct 11/27 got charged yesterday so now wait a few more weeks I guess. I already purchased one locally a few weeks ago for an extra 200, so this one going to one of two friends that want one after seeing it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112